UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online-Aadhaar center has come up with a great job this year for the children of Odisha who will be able to apply from all the districts of Odisha. So the minimum age limit is 18 Years to Maximum Age 45 Years with Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government Criteria for odisha Aadhaar card .
- UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Notification
- UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
- Uidai recruitment 2022 notification- Overview
- Latest Jobs For Apply Links
UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Notification
UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online-this appointment online. You can check the Official Notification to know more about how to apply Must have completed 10th / + 2 / Diploma / Degree or its equivalent education from a recognized Board or University. Total posts or no Dy. Director, Section Officer, Assistant Director, Senior Account Officer, Assistant Account Officer, Private Security Officer, Junior Translation Officer & Many Mores.
UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online-Employment Notification has been received from the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). More than 200 posts are empty. Post name Assistant Director, Junior Translation Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Private Secretary, Section Officer, Deputy Director and Accountant. Minimum educational qualifications are Master Degree, Diploma, Degree, CA / ICWA / MBA Or Officers from the Central Government hold analogous posts on a regular basis in the parent cadre / Department.
The maximum age of employment is 56 years. UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online There is no Application Fee to apply for Uidai Recruitment 2022 Notification, everyone can apply for free.
UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online Those who are interested in applying should first check the Official Notification and Apply We are responsible for any problems.
Uidai recruitment 2022 notification- Overview
|Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India ( UIDAI )|
|Total Post||200 Post Vacancy|
|Who Can Apply||Odisha All Candidates|
|Gender||Male & Females|
|Salary||35,000 /- Per Months|
|Apply Mode||Online Application|
Post Name Detail
- Assistant Director
- Junior Translation Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Private Secretary
- Section Officer
- Deputy Director and Accountant
Vacancy Details Of Uidai recruitment 2022 notification
- Assistant Director – 01 Post Vacancy
- Junior Translation Officer – 01 Post Vacancy
- Assistant Section Officer – 09 Posts Vacancy
- Assistant Account Officer – 02 Posts Vacancy
- Private Secretary – 07 Posts Vacancy
- Section Officer – 03 Posts Vacancy
- Deputy Director – 03 Posts Vacancy
- Accountant – 01 Post Vacancy
Educational Qualification Details
UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online-The Candidates must have Passed for Master Degree, Diploma, Degree, CA / ICWA / MBA Or Officers from the Central Government hold analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre / Department.
- Qualification – Master Degree, Diploma, Degree, CA / ICWA / MBA
- Experience – Officers from State Government / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous Organization holding regular posts with the required experience.
- More Influence Refer to the official notification.
Latest Jobs For Apply Links
|Post Names||Apply Links|
|Railway Jobs||Click Here|
|Postal Jobs||Click Here|
|Block DEO Post||Click Here|
|Angnawadi Jobs||Click Here|
|School Clerk Jobs||Click Here|
|Odisha Peon Jobs||Click Here|
|For More Jobs||Click Here|
Age Limit Details
- The Candidates Minimum Age should be – 19 Years
- The Candidates Maximum Age should be – 56 Years.
Salary Details for Uidai Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Assistant Director – Level 10
- Junior Translation Officer – Level 6
- Assistant Section Officer – Level 9
- Assistant Account Officer – Level 8
- Private Secretary- Level 8
- Section Officer – Level 8
- Deputy Director – Level 9
- Accountant – Level 5
Important Date Details
- Application Apply Starting Date – Already Started
- Application Apply Last Date – 23rd May 2022
UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online-The appointment includes the Selection Process Interview and The Select & Wait List will be published on its Official Website.
Documents for Aadhaar card Center recruitment 2022
- Qualification Certificates
- Passport Size Photo Copy
- Aadhar Card(For Address Proof)
- Caste Certificate
How to Apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Online Application
- Open the official website @ uidai.gov.in
- Then Special Identity Authority of India will open the main page Go to work with UIDAI / Deputation / Relationships.
- Find the UIDAI ad and click on it.
- Read all the details carefully.
- If you are eligible, apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2022 on or before March 23, 2022.
Official Website – https://uidai.gov.in
Notification – CLICK HERE