SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 New notification pdf has released by SSC on February 5, 2022. SSC MTS 2022 online application form process has started on February 5, 2022 and the last date to apply online is March 18, 2022.
SSC MTS exam 2022 will be conducted from October 5, 2022 to October 20, 2022, for that candidates should download SSC MTS admit card 2022 from the last week of September 2022 to till the exam date at ssc.nic.in using registration number and date of birth or password details.
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply Details
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022, Total 7000 Post Vacancy – Overview
- SSC MTS 2022 Notification
- Latest Jobs For Apply Links
- SSC MTS 2022 Application form
- SSC MTS 2022 Exam Date
- SSC MTS 2022 Eligibility
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2022
- SSC MTS Result 2022
- SSC MTS Cut off Marks 2022
- SSC MTS 2022 Exam Pattern
- SSC MTS Syllabus 2022
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-The SSC Staff Selection Commission-Multi Tasking Staff Examination or SSC MTS 2022 recruitment exam is conducted by SSC for 8300 Multi-Tasking staff vacancies that falls under general central service group ‘C’ non-gazette and non-ministerial with pay band-1 (₹5200 – ₹20220) + Grade Pay ₹1800.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply Details
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) has received Employment Notification. There are a total of more than 7,000 vacancies available for all men and women in Odisha. You can apply for the job online. Candidates between the ages of 18 and 25 can apply and have Minimum educational qualifications.
Those who are interested in applying will first apply for the Official Notification Check. We are not responsible for any problems.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022, Total 7000 Post Vacancy – Overview
|Post Names||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Total Post||7000+ Post Vacancy|
|Who Can Apply||Odisha All Candidates|
|Gender||Male & Females|
|Application Mode||Online Application|
Age Limit Details :-
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-Multi Tasking Staff has Vacancies in two age groups, checked both age groups below –
- Minimum Age 18 Years to maximum 25 years as on cut-off date
- Minimum Age 18 Years to 27 years as on cut-off date
- Ages relaxation as per Government Rules.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 for Application Fee Details
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-The Application Fee for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Free 100 Rupees Or Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD / Ex-serviceman / Women category are exempted from paying the application fee.
- General Cetegery Candidates – 100/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Ex-serviceman / Women Category – Nill
- SSC has published SSC MTS 2022 notification pdf on February 5, 2022.
- Over 7000 vacancies to be filled through SSC MTS 2022 recruitment exam.
- SSC MTS 2022 application form is available from February 5, 2022 to March 18, 2022.
- SSC MTS paper 1 exam will be conducted from July 1, 2022 to July 20, 2022 while paper 2 will be held in September 2022.
- The result of SSC MTS exam will be declared in August 2022.
- Paper 1 is online based test while paper 2 is a descriptive test.
- The salary of SS MTS ranges from ₹18000 to ₹22000 per month based on the location of employer.
Overview of SSC MTS Exam 2022
|Exam Name||Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff Exam|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|SSC MTS Exam Date||Paper I: July 1-20, 2022.|
Paper II: September, 2022.
|Eligibility Criteria||Age Limit: 18 to 25 years.|
Qualification: Class 10
|Mode of Registration||Online at ssc.nic.in|
|Exam Mode||Paper 1 Online Based Test.|
Paper 2 Descriptive exam.
|Duration||Paper I: 90 Minutes.|
Paper II: 30 Minutes.
|SSC MTS Salary||INR 18000-22000|
|SSC MTS Help Desk||011-69999845 / 011- 69999846|
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-The SSC MTS Paper-I exam is has scheduled to held from July 1, 2022 to July 20, 2022. For all those candidates who are looking forward to applying online for SSC MTS 2022 must be familiar with the exam pattern, online registration process, exams dates, syllabus, pattern, admit card, exam duration, cut off as well as result.
SSC MTS 2022 Notification
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-SSC MTS 2022 notification pdf has released on February 5, 2022 by the staff selection commission. The candidates intending to appear for the exam can start submission of online application from February 5, 2022 to March 18, 2022 on ssc.nic.in. Keep the identification proof handy to fill-in the application form. The candidates have to register themselves before application, in order to have username and password. Fill all the details correctly and cross check twice before submitting the details.
Interested candidates can apply by visiting on the website between February 2, 2022 and March 18, 2022. Do read the instructions carefully before apply online for the SSC MTS 2022 exam.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-Staff Selection Commission (SSC) holds exams for SSC MTS 2022. It is a multitasking staff recruitment exam. The exam is being conducted annually by the commission to fill the SSC MTS vacancies of Peon, Daftary, Jamadar, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Mali, etc. A large number of non-technical staff vacancies are filled with the SSC MTS. The recruitment is through group-C process.
SSC MTS 2022 Vacancy
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-SSC MTS 2022 vacancies has released by the staff selection commission along with notification. A total of 8300 vacancies to be filled through SSC MTS exam 2022.
SSC MTS 2022 Vacancies by State and Region
|Kerala Karnataka Region||666|
|Madya Pradesh Region||536|
SSC MTS Salary
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-SSC MTS salary ranges between ₹18,000 – ₹22,000* per month and it’ll vary based on city/location and other allowances. It falls under central service group ‘C’ non-gazetted and a non-ministerial. SSC MTS post follows 7th pay commission’s Pay band-1 (Rs.5200 – 20220) + Grade Pay Rs.1800 salary structure.
Refer the below table to get further clarity on SSC MTS salary.
|Post||Grade Pay||MTS(GP 1800)||MTS(GP 1800)||MTS(GP 1800)|
|Basic Pay||₹ 1800||₹ 18,000||₹ 18,000||₹ 18,000|
|DA||₹ 1800||₹ 0||₹ 0||₹ 0|
|HRA||₹ 1800||₹ 4,320||₹ 2,880||₹ 1,440|
|TA||₹ 1800||₹ 1,350||₹ 900||₹ 900|
|DA on TA||₹ 1800||₹ 0||₹ 0||₹ 0|
|Gross Salary||₹ 1800||₹ 23,670||₹ 21,780||₹ 20,340|
|NPS||₹ 1800||₹ 1,800||₹ 1,800||₹1,800|
|CGHS||₹ 1800||₹ 125||₹ 125||₹ 125|
|CGEGIS||₹ 1800||₹ 1,500||₹ 1,500||₹ 1,500|
|Total Deduction||₹ 1800||₹ 3,425||₹ 3,425||₹ 3,425|
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-A large number of people apply for the exam, so the candidates are required to prepare well for the exam. The commission releases the syllabus and the complete guidelines to ease candidates’ preparation. People are often confused what to study for the exam, syllabus, the application procedure, the exam pattern, fee structure. Check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. Here we list the questions and queries which candidates have while applying for SSC MTS.
Latest Jobs For Apply Links
|Post Names||Apply Links|
|Railway Jobs||Click Here|
|Postal Jobs||Click Here|
|Block DEO Post||Click Here|
|Angnawadi Jobs||Click Here|
|School Clerk Jobs||Click Here|
|Odisha Peon Jobs||Click Here|
|For More Jobs||Click Here|
SSC MTS 2022 Application form
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-SSC MTS 2022 application form process has started on February 2, 2022 and the last date to apply online for SSC MTS 2022 is March 18, 2022. Here is the step-by-step guide for filling SSC MTS online application form 2022:
Part 1: SSC MTS 2022 Registration
- Step 1: Go to SSC official website: ssc.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on Register now for one time registration.
- Step 3: Enter your basic details followed by additional details and contact details.
- Step 4: Upload your scanned images of photograph and signature in JPEG format.
Part 2: SSC MTS Application form 2022
- Step 5: Login with your registration number and password.
- Step 6: Click on “Apply” link under MTS 2022 notification tab.
- Step 7: Enter all required details then click on I agree button.
- Step 8: Preview filled details and confirm the same by clicking on the final submit button.
- Step 9: Now, pay the SSC MTS Application Fee in online or offline mode.
- Step 10: Finally, download/print your filled SSC MTS Application form for future reference.
SSC MTS 2022 application fee
- Candidates under general category will have to pay Rs. 100.
- SC/ST/physically handicapped and ex-servicemen are exempted from paying a fee.
- Commission has waived fees for women candidates as well.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-SSC MTS application fee payment can be made either in online and offline (challan) mode. If you are paying fee in online using net banking/ debit card/ credit card, then the last date is March 18, 2022. However, if you are using generated SBI challan to make fee payment, then the last date would be March 18, 2022.
SSC MTS 2022 Exam Date
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-SSC MTS 2022 exam for paper 1 to be held from July 1, 2022 to July 20, 2022. Candidates requires to clear the tier 1 to appear for SSC MTS paper 2 exam. All those candidates who manage to reach the SSC MTS cut off 2022 in the paper 1 exam, they will qualify to take tier 2 exam, which is expected to be held in September 2022.
SSC MTS 2022 – Important dates
|SSC MTS 2022 Notification Release Date||February 5, 2022|
|SSC MTS Online Registration Process||February 5, 2022|
|Last date for making online fee payment:||March 18, 2022|
|Last date for payment through Challan:||March 18, 2022|
|Admit Card will Release on||June 20, 2022|
|SSC MTS 2022 Exam Dates (Paper I)||July 1, 2022 to July 20, 2022|
|SSC MTS Paper I Result||August 2022|
|SSC MTS Exam Dates (Paper II)||To be notified later|
Let us look at the SSC MTS exam dates and important schedule.
- The official SSC MTS 2022 notification has released on February 5, 2022 at ssc.nic.in by the SSC.
- SSC MTS 2022 application form/registration form has released at ssc.nic.in on February 5, 2022 and the last date to apply online is March 18, 2022.
- The admit card for SSC MTS paper 1 online test will be issued to the eligible candidates from June 20, 2022 to till the exam date.
- SSC MTS 2022 exam dates for paper 1 officially announced and it will take place from July 1, 2022 to July 20, 2022.
- The result of SSC MTS paper 1 exam will be declared in the last week of August 2022.
- The admit card for SSC MTS paper 2 exam to be issued for the candidates, who qualify the paper 1 exam . The exam for the same will be conducted in September-October 2022.
- The final SSC MTS result for paper 2 along with merit list will be published in December 2022.
SSC MTS 2022 Eligibility
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-SSC MTS 2022 Eligibility criteria: The staff selection commission has set a definite eligibility criteria to apply for SSC MTS 2022, here is the brief:
Education qualification: The candidate should have passed matriculation or its equivalent State Board or University or Institute.
Age limit: the candidate should be at minimum age of 18 years and should not be more than 25 years. There is age relaxation for reserved categories. The age relaxation will depend on the reservation category like PH (Physically Handicapped) 10 years, backward class 13 years, Physically Handicapped and ST/ SC 15 years and so on.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-Find out the category wise maximum age limit accepted for SSC MTS 2022 in the following table.
|Category||Max Age Limit|
|PH (GEN)||35 years|
|PH (OBC)||38 Years|
|PH (SC/ST)||40 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (GEN)||28 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||29 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||33 years|
|Jammu & Kashmir (GEN)||30 years|
|Jammu & Kashmi r(OBC)||33 years|
|Jammu & Kashmir(SC/ST)||35 years|
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy–Citizen: the candidate should be citizen of India and in certain cases candidates from Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan Refugee and Indian origin people from Burma, Afghanistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka can also apply.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2022
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-SSC MTS admit card 2022: SSC MTS 2022 admit card for paper 1 exam will be released on June 20, 2022 on the SSC official website, www.ssc.nic.in. Aspirants can download SSC MTS admit card 2022 by visiting their SSC regional website and entering the details of roll number or registration number and date of birth from June 20, 2022 to till the exam date.
The Process to download the SSC MTS admit card 2022 is detailed below:
- Firstly, go to the SSC official website i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Select your region to get SSC MTS admit card 2022 or Click on the link given on the website for downloading the admit card.
- Once you click on the link, you will be directed to a page where you will be asked to log in to your account
- Enter user name (registered email ID) and password in the provision for it.
- Finally, click on the submit button to download SSC MTS admit card.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-SSC MTS Admit Card 2022 for computer based examination will be uploaded on the website of the concerned SSC regional offices about 10 days before the exam date.
It is one of the important document that candidate needs to take to the exam center and preserve it till the end of the process. The availability of the admit cards will be officially announced after which candidates are required to visit the official website of SSC and login. Check for the SSC MTS admit card and download.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-The SSC MTS admit card 2022 will be released separately for Paper I and paper II. A number of institutes offer test series, classroom programs and seminars. Try a number of mock test and practice papers for SSC MTS preparation.
SSC MTS Result 2022
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-The Staff Selection Commission will release SSC MTS result 2022 for paper 1 exam likely in August 2022. The easiest and fastest way to check SSC MTS result 2022 will be on the SSC official website i.e. ssc.nic.in. Simply follow the below provided procedure to check the SSC MTS result 2022 and download scorecard as well.
- Click on the direct link of the SSC MTS 2022 result.
- Enter user name and password.
- Then click on the submit button
- It displays your SSC MTS marks and cut off marks, and the most importantly the qualifying status for paper 2.
- Download/print your SSC MTS result 2022, if required for the future record.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-SSC has been decided that apart from registration ID, user name – scores, ranking of the candidates in the final examination will be made available on the website after the declaration of final result of SSC MTS exam.
SSC MTS Selection Procedure 2022
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-SSC MTS exam 2022 comprises of Paper I and Paper II. Candidates need to secure a minimum qualifying marks in the Paper I exam. Selected candidates in Paper I will be shortlisted for the Paper II exam. The commission will fix cutoff marks in SSC MTS Paper I to select deserving candidates to appear for SSC MTS Paper II. However, the marks obtained by candidates in Paper 2 will not consider while preparing the final merit list.
Based on candidates rank in the merit list and preferences of posts, they will be allocated in various departments under SSC MTS selection procedure 2022.
Stage 1 of SSC MTS Selection process:
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-Take SSC MTS Paper 1 exam and secure the desired SSC MTS Cutoff fixed by the commission to be shortlisted for Paper-II.
Stage 2 of SSC MTS Selection process:
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-Give SSC MTS Paper 2 and get selected by writing essay or letter writing on given topic in English or any other regional language. These marks will not be consider in the final selection.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-The final SSC MTS merit list will be published on ssc.nic.in in pdf file. Candidates can check their roll number or name to check, if they are selected for the SSC MTS post.
SSC MTS Cut off Marks 2022
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-SSC MTS Cut off 2022: The final cut off for SSC MTS has been released officially by the staff selection commission. Based on the Candidate’s performance in the SSC MTS Paper 1 computer based examination, the commission will fix cut off for general, OBC, SC, ST, PWD candidates to qualify for SSC MTS Paper-II exam.
The SSC MTS cut off 2022 will be decided depending upon the number of applicant, vacancies available, reservation and difficulty level of exam.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-Below table represents official SSC MTS cut off 2019 (tier 1) for general category, OBC, SC, ST and PwD candidates released by the commission.
|SSC MTS Cut-off|
|Puducherry & Tamil Nadu||66.03877||60.67194||71.12419||69.18202||72.57797|
|Daman & Diu and Goa||–||–||75.77225||–||76.90524|
|Gujarat, Dadra & Nagar Haveli||79.42129||69.0977||74.06524||75.55934||76.7212|
|Jammu & Kashmir||71.99527||78.73293||81.52506|
SSC MTS 2022 Exam Pattern
|III||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
Highlights in SSC MTS 2022 Exam Pattern:
- SSC MTS will be conducted Online only in both languages i.e. in English and Hindi.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted as a penalty for each wrong answer.
- Paper 2 is a descriptive paper and qualifying nature only.
- Candidates requires to score minimum cut off marks to qualify for paper 2.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-The SSC MTS exam is conducted in two parts, they are
- SSC MTS paper I
- SSC MTS paper II.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-The exam paper will have four sections which has 25 questions in each section. It is an objective type question paper and is conducted in online mode. The paper has sections general reasoning and intelligence, general awareness, numerical aptitude and general English. The exam duration is 90 minutes. The paper I carries 150 marks.
SSC MTS Syllabus 2022
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-SSC MTS Syllabus 2022: SSC MTS 2022 syllabus is different for both the stages of examination. SSC MTS 2022 exam comprises 4 sections for 100 marks. Candidates have 90 minutes to give the paper I exam.
Here’s detailed SSC MTS Syllabus 2022 (paper 1) for reasoning, numerical aptitude, general English and general awareness sections:
|English Language||Reasoning||Numerical Ability||General Awareness|
|Reading Comprehension||Classification||Simplification||Static GK|
|Fill in the Blanks||Analogy||Interest||Science|
|Spellings||Coding-Decoding||Average||Award and Honors|
|Phrases and Idioms||Matrix||Ratio and Proportion||Current Affairs|
|Synonyms and Antonyms||Word Formation||Problems on Ages||Dates, Portfolios|
|One Word Substitution||Venn Diagram||Speed, Distance and Time|
|Sentence Correction||Blood Relation||Percentage|
|Error Spotting||Missing Numbers||Profit and Loss|
|Non Verbal Reasoning||Mensuration|
|Verbal Reasoning||Time and Work|
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-SSC MTS 2022 syllabus has been released by the commission and the candidates have to be through in the mentioned topics to be in the merit list. Strong basics of the matriculation can help the candidates solve most of the questions of SSC MTS. Find the list of the topics under each section of the paper I under different sections.
SSC MTS syllabus 2022 for Paper II: candidates are required to write a short essay in English or other local languages as per the state and the government policies (8th Schedule of the Constitution). It is a pen and paper mode of examination. The essay carries 50 marks and is to be written in 30 mins.
|Short Essay/Letter in English|
or any Language included in
8th Schedule of Constitution
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-Candidates will be asked to write an application or letter in about 150 to 200 words and an essay in around 200-250 words. The candidates have to clear both paper I and paper II to qualify for the exam and appear in the merit list.
Educational Qualification Details
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply 7000 Post Vacancy-The candidates must have passed Matriculation ( 10th pass ) or Equivalent Examination from a recognized Board.
- Qualification – 10th Passed
- More Information for Visit Official Notification.
Important Date for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022
- Application Apply Starting Date – 22 March 2022
- Application Apply Last Date – 30 April 2022
- MTS Tier – l Examinations Date – June 2022
Selection Process Details
- SSC MTS Paper l – Written Test
- SSC MTS Paper ll – Descriptive Test
- Paper – 1 – is an online exam that is an objective multiple choice questions
- Paper – 2 – is a pen and paper mode of examination that includes writing a short essay or letter in English or any Language is includes in the VIII Schedule of the Constitution.
Notification – Coming Soon
Official Website – www.ssc.nic.in