OSSSC Group C Previous Year Questions Syllabus Admit Card 2022-Odisha all Jobs recruitment 2022. Apply online for various Odisha Jobs in Odisha, There are various job vacancies in RI, ARI,AMIN, VLW recruitment in India. Apply for 10th pass, +2 pass jobs in Odisha, All Odisha government jobs,10th pass freshers jobs in Odisha,
OSSSC Group C Previous Year Questions Syllabus Admit Card 2022– Amazon Jobs, Fast Jobs, Amazon Career, Civil Service Jobs, Tamilanguide, Linkedin Jobs, SBI Career, Google Jobs, Employment, Google Careers, Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Microsoft Career, Apple Jobs, Fast Job Search, Tesla Jobs, CVS Careers, SBI Recruitment, CRPF Recruitment, Sales Jobs. If you are interested in 10th pass jobs & +2 pass jobs please visit our official website .
OSSSC Group C Previous Year Questions
OSSSC Group C Previous Year Questions Syllabus Admit Card 2022-All Odisha freshers Recruitment 2021, Odisha Jobs, Jobs in Odisha. 10th pass Jobs. All India 2021 Jobs.How to get Odisha Government jobs, Jobs in Odisha. If you are Interested in OdishaJobs apply it as soon as possible. This page we provide application process, Important Dates, Age Limit, Selection Process, Admit Card, Results, Pay Scale etc. OSSSC Group C Previous Year Questions Syllabus Admit Card 2022.
OSSSC Group C Previous Year Questions Syllabus Admit Card 2022–We also provide All free job alerts, Part Time Jobs, Jobs near You, Jobs in Odisha, Jobs in Bhubaneswar, 10th pass jobs, 12th pass jobs, Odisha Government jobs, Central Government jobs, Private Jobs & all employment Jobs. If you are facing any difficulties for applying please comment in the comment Section.OSSSC Group C Previous Year Questions Syllabus Admit Card 2022 .
Types Of Exam
OSSSC Group C Previous Year Questions Syllabus Admit Card 2022– Written
● Skill Test
Number Of Marks:-
|Subject||Marks||No Of Questions|
|Reasoning & Mental Ability||50||50|
|Practical Skill Test||50||50|
Paper- 1 [General Awareness]
● Current National & International Events
● Indian History
● Indian Constitutions
● Worlds Geography
● Defense & Indian Aimed Force
OSSSC Group C Previous Year Questions Syllabus Admit Card 2022 Paper- II [Reasoning & Mental Ability]
● Number Series
● Coding- Decoding
● Alphabet Series
● Age Calculation
● Arithmetic Reasoning
● Statistics & Probability
Paper- III [English & Odia]
● Sentence Rearrangement
Paper- IV [Computer Test]
● MS Office
● MS Access
Important Question and Answer
1. Who is the Father of our Nation?Answer: Mahatma Gandhi
2. Who was the first President of India?Answer: Dr. Rajendra Prasad
3. Who is known as Father of Indian Constitution?Answer: Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
4. Which is the most sensitive organ in our body?Answer: Skin
5. Giddha is the folk dance of?Answer: Punjab
6. Who was the first Prime Minister of India?Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru was the first Prime Minister of India.
7. Which is the heavier metal of these two? Gold or Silver?Answer: Gold
8. Who invented Computer?Answer: Charles Babbage
9. 1024 Kilobytes is equal to?Answer: 1 Megabyte (MB)
10. Brain of computer is?Answer: CPU
11. India lies in which continent?Answer: Asia
12. Which country are the Giza Pyramids in?Answer: The Giza Pyramids are in Egypt.
13. What city is the statue of liberty in?Answer: The statue of liberty is in New York City
14. How many Cricket world cups does India have?Answer: India has two cricket world cups.
15. Martyrs’ Day is celebrated every year on?Answer: 30th January
16. Name the first 3 planets in our solar system?Answer: The first 3 planets in our solar system are mercury, venus, and earth.
17. Which is the longest river on the earth?Answer: Nile
18. Gir National Park in Gujarat is famous for?Answer: Lion
19. Which animal has hump on its back?Answer: Camel
20. Name 3 root vegetables?Answer: Beets, carrots, and radish are root vegetables.
21. Name the game which is played with bat, ball and wicket?Answer: Cricket
22. Smallest state of India is?Answer: Goa
23. Fastest animal on earth is?Answer: Cheetah
24. Which is the animal referred as the ship of the desert?Answer: Camel
25. Which plant grows in desert?Answer: Cactus
26. Highest dam of India is?Answer: Tehri Dam
27. The total distance around a figure is called its?Answer: Perimeter
28. A figure with 8 sides is called?Answer: Octagon
29. What colour symbolises peace?Answer: The colour white symbolises peace.
30. National Tree of India is?Answer: Banyan tree
31. Which flower is white in colour?Answer: Jasmine
32. Agra is situated on the bank of river?Answer: Yamuna
33. Baby of horse is called?Answer: Colt
34. National animal of IndiaAnswer: Tiger
35. Shape of Egg is?Answer: Oval
36. Most widely spoken language in the world is?Answer: Mandarin (Chinese)
37. Which insect has colourful wings?Answer: Butterfly
38. Who wrote Romeo and Juliet?Answer: William Shakespeare wrote Romeo and Juliet.
39. Cry of lion is called?Answer: Roar
40. Name any reptile?Answer: A lizard is a reptile.
41. Cataract is the disease of?Answer: Eyes
42. Which organ purify our blood?Answer: Kidney
43. Who wrote the National Anthem – Jana Gana Mana?Answer: Rabindra Nath Tagore
44. How many colours are there in India’s National Flag?Answer: Three
45. Gateway of India is located at?Answer: Mumbai
46. Who was Albert Einstein?Answer: Albert Einstein was a famous scientist.
47. What crop is famously grown in the region of Darjeeling?Answer: The region of Darjeeling is known to grow Tea leaves.
48. Capital of Uttarakhand is?Answer: Dehradun
49. When do we celebrate our Independence Day?Answer: 15th August
50. Sun is a?Answer: Star51. Which planet is nearest to Earth?Answer: Venus
52. We get solar energy from?Answer: Sun
53. What islands are a part of the country of India?Answer: The Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep Islands belong to India.5
4. Where does a dog live?Answer: Kennel
55. Which animal is called the ship of the desert?Answer: Camel
56. Goitre is caused due to the deficiency of?Answer: Iodine
57. Who was George Washington?Answer: George Washington was the first president of the United States of America.
58. Longest river in the world is?Answer: Nile
59. How many players are there in a cricket team?Answer: 11
60. Largest island in the world is?Answer: Green Land
FIRST OF ODISHA:
First Advocate of Odisha : Sri Madhusudan Das
First Ambasador of Odisha : Lalitendu Mansingh
First Autobiography Writer : Fakir Mohan Senapati
First Air Marshal of Odisha : Saroj Jena
First Awarded Gyanapitha : Gopinath Mohanty
First Governor of Odisha : Dr. Harekrushna Mahtab
First A. I. R. of Odisha : A. I. R., Cuttack (1948)
First Central Minister of Odisha : Dr. Harekrushna Mahtab
First Chief Justice of Supreme court : Ranganath Mishra
First Cinema Hall of Odisha : Sitaram Vilas Talkies (SSBT), Berhampur
First Color Odia Film : Gapa Helebi Sata (1976)
First Odia feature Film : Sita Bibaha (1936)
First Cinemascope Odia Film : Hisab Nikas (1982)
First Cinemascope Odia Film : Swapna Sagar (1983)
First Silver Julee Hit Odia Film : Puja
First Hindi Film produced in Odisha : Shodh- 1979 (Producer: Sitakanta Mishra)
First Odia director directed Hindi Film : Prasanta Nanda
First Odia Video Film : Bahini
First Film studio of Odisha : Kalinga Studio, Bhubaneswar
First College of Odisha : Ravenshaw College, Cuttack (1868)
First Medical College : Sreeram Chandra Bhanja Medical College, Cuttack (1944)
First Engineering College : University College of Engineering, Burla (1956)
First Private Engineering College : Orissa Engineering College, Bhubaneswar (1986)
First Engineering School : Bhubanananda Orissa School of Engineering, Cuttack (1923)
First Women’s College : Sailabala Women’s College
First High School of Odisha : Cuttack Collegiate School
First Girl’s High School : Ravenshaw Girl’s School, Cuttack
First Odia doctorate degree : Choudhury Jagannatha Das
First Post Graduate : Sri Madhusudan Das
First Graduate of Odisha : Sri Madhusudan Das
First Medical Graduate : Dr. Surendra Narayan Acharya
First Engineering Graduate : Madhab Chandra Pattnaik
First Essay written in Odia : Bibeki (Late Radhanath Ray)
First Odia LokSabha Speaker : Rabi Ray
First Odia Astrologer : Samanta Chandrasekhar
First Odia Freedom Fighter : Veera Surendra Sae
First Odia Poet : Mahakabi Sarala Das
First Odia Professor : Prof. Pranakushna Parija
First Lecturer : Kashinath Das (Dept. of Sanskrit, Ravenshaw College)
First Odia Novelist :RamShankar Ray
First Odia International cricket player : Debasish Mohanty
First Odia IFS : Kumari Sanjukta Pattnaik
First Odia Air Marshal : Sri Saroj Jena
First Odia Everest Mountaineer : Chetana Sahu
First Odia Arjuna Awardees’ : Minati Mohapatra
First Odia Film Made in 15 Languages : Jai Jagannath (2007)
81 Songs in Odia Film : Basanta Rasa (1984)
First Odia Police Commissioner : Srikrushna Mohapatra
First Odia Padmabhusana Awardees’ : Prof. Pranakrushna Parija
First Odia Foreign Justice : Lalitendu Maansingh
First Odia American Ambassa
dor : Lalitendu Maansingh
First District Collector : Jatindra Nath Mohanty
First Odia Padmashree Awardees’ : Laxminarayan Sahu (For Education)
First Odia Political prisoner : Rajakrushna Bose
First Odia Law Graduate : Biswanath Mishra
First Odia ICS Officer : Nilamani Senapati
First Odia Jamunalal Bajaj Awardees’ : Ramadevi Choudhury
First Odia Foreign Traveler : Sri Madhusudan Das
First woman Chief Minister : Smt. Nandini Satapathy
First woman Commissioner : Ranu Mishra
First woman Minister of Odisha : Basanta Manjari Devi
First woman Pilot of Odisha : Giribala Mohanty
First woman Barrister of Odisha : Urmila Ray
First woman Director of Odia film : Parvati Ghosh
First woman Physician of Odisha : Dr. Kuntala kumari Sabat
First woman Surgeon of Odisha : Dr. Jyotsna Devi
First woman MLA of Odisha : Sarala Devi
First woman cricket Trainee : Ranjeeta Mohanty
First woman English Film actor : Dr. Jyotsna Devi
First woman Europe traveler of Odisha : Rama Devi
First woman Politician of Odisha : Rama Devi
First woman IAS topper of Odisha : Rupa Mishra
First woman Television Newsreader : Sanghamitra Kanoongo
First woman Hindi film actor of Odisha : Dolly Jena
First woman Bengali film actor : Mahashweta Ray
First woman Director of Radio Centre : Veena Devi
First woman IPS officer of Odisha : Sowmya Mishra
First woman Poet of Odisha : Sulakshana Devi
First woman graduate of Odisha : Narmada Kar
First woman college Lecturer : Nirmala Nayak
First Rajyasabha member of Odisha : Nandini Satapathy
First woman IAS of Odisha : Pragnya Paramita Das
First woman Justice of High Court : Amiya Kumari Padhi
First woman Engineer of Odisha : Sudhira Das
First woman Author to receive
– Sahitya Acadamy Award : Smt. Binapani Mohanty
First Jute Mill of Odisha : Konark Jute Mill
First Television Centre : Doordarshan, Sambalpur
First Superfast Train of Odisha : Konark Express (BBSR to Mumbai)
First Newspaper of Odisha : Utkal Deepika
First Port of Odisha : Chandipur
First Paper Factory of Odisha : BrajarajNagar
First Printing Press of Odisha : Utkal Printing Press
First River Dam of Odisha : Hirakud
First Daily Newspaper : Dainika Asha
First Odia Periodical : Gyanaruna
Other Eligibility Conditions:
OSSSC Group C Previous Year Questions Syllabus Admit Card 2022-The Candidates Must b a citizen of Indian.
✯ Have not more than one spouse living.
✯ Have a good mental and physical Health.
✯ Having not criminal Offence.
✯ The Candidate must have Aadhar Card/ Pan Card/ Voter Card. OSSSC Group C Previous Year Questions Syllabus Admit Card 2022 .
How to Apply OSSSC Jobs
OSSSC Group C Previous Year Questions Syllabus Admit Card 2022-At First Visit its Official Website.
2. Then read the Official notification clearly.
3. Then click on apply online link. OSSSC Group C Previous Year Questions Syllabus Admit Card 2022 .
OSSSC Group C Exam Pattern
|Subjects of Written Test||No of Questions and Maximum Marks||Time|
|Arithmetic||40 Questions & 40 Marks||3 Hours|
|General Knowledge||40 Questions & 40 Marks|
|English||40 Questions & 40 Marks|
|Odisha||20 Questions & 20 Marks|
|Computer||40 Questions & 40 Marks|
|Total: 180 Questions & 180 Marks|
- In the written test, there shall be negative marking @ 0.5 marks per question for wrong/ multiple answers. OSSSC Group C Previous Year Questions Syllabus Admit Card 2022 .OSSSC Group C Previous Year Questions Syllabus Admit Card 2022 .
- The written test shall be of 10th class standard (HSC Standard) i.e. (MCQ type in OMB System).
- The minimum qualifying marks for ST/ SC, PWD, Ex-Servicemen, and Sportsperson candidates shall be 30%. The minimum qualifying marks for candidates other than ST/ SC, PwD, Ex-Servicemen, and Sportsperson categories shall be 35%.OSSSC Group C Previous Year Questions Syllabus Admit Card 2022 .
- Based on the performance of candidates in the Written Test and after Verification of documents the candidates who have been shortlisted category/ special category wise for the above group of posts shall be called for Physical Test. OSSSC Group C Previous Year Questions Syllabus Admit Card 2022 OSSSC Group C Previous Year Questions Syllabus Admit Card 2022 ..
- There shall be a Physical Test comprising of Physical Standard Measurement (PSM) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for recruitment to the post of Forest Guard and Excise Constable only.OSSSC Group C Previous Year Questions Syllabus Admit Card 2022 .