Odisha Panchayat Election 2022 Result District Wise–odisha panchayat election 2022 result district wise|odisha panchayat election 2022 result|Odisha panchayat election result 2022:Off late, three-tier Odisha Panchayat elections 2022 have been organized in five phases on February 16th, 18th, 20th, 22nd, and 24th. On the other hand, the polling vote has been held at 200 Zila Parishad zones in 71 blocks, 1669 panchayats, and 22,379 wards all over the state.
- Odisha Panchayat Election 2022 Result
- Odisha Panchayat Election 2017 Result District Wise
- Odisha Panchayat Polls Election Candidates Facts 2017
- Odisha panchayat election 2022 Result
- Odisha panchayat election 2022 result district wise
- Odisha Panchayat Election Result 2022 LIVE New Updates
- Zilla Parishad Zone wise latest trends
- Last Word Odisha Panchayat Election 2022 Result
- Five phase polls
Odisha Panchayat Election 2022 Result
Odisha Panchayat Election 2022 Result District Wise-In the first phase, 67.51 lakh voters will vote between 7 am to 1 pm. Even, Pre-poll violence changes the entire situation of booths. Almost 22,379 polling booths have been arranged for the voters.
The concerned authorities identified 3,357 polling booths out of 22,379 as vital agenda. There are only 1669 seats for samity members who can be nominated by voters in the state. Besides, they arrange various services like video recording and others.
Odisha Panchayat Election 2017 Result District Wise
|District||Poll %||District||Poll %||District||Poll %|
- Poll boycott at 10 booths including four of Dokada GP & six of Balijhari GP of #Cuttack dist in demand of new panchayat #Odisha
- #PanchayatPolls: More than 50% polling recorded till 11 am in first phase, says #SEC office
- The State Election Commission (SEC) on Friday declared total 27,422 polling booths as hypersensitive and sensitive in the upcoming three-tier Panchayat polls in Odisha going to start in five phases from February 13.
- 8,491 Hypersensitive, 18,931 Sensitive Booths
- As per the SEC list released, the polls will be conducted in total 92,032 wards across Odisha on February 13, 15, 17, 19 & 21 in phases.
Odisha Panchayat Polls Election Candidates Facts 2017
- The elections will be held for the posts of 853 Zilla Parishad members, 6,802 Sarpanches, 6,801 Panchayat Samiti members and 92,052 ward members, in which 2,60,92,507 voters will exercise their franchise.
- The state government has reserved 50 per cent seats for women candidates in the panchayat elections
- State Election Commission (SEC) today said that out of 2,20,789 nominations filed for the polls, a total of 1,89,099 candidates remain in fray.
- “We have 26,539 candidates for sarpanch posts whereas there are 22,109 candidates competing for panchayat samiti sabhya posts. For zilla parishad, there are 3,288 candidates while 1,37,163 are contesting for ward member,” said Sahu.
- Campaigning will continue till 7 PM of February 11 and will end before 36 hours of polling on February 13.
- Casting of votes would take place from 7 am to 12 noon and counting of votes will be done from 1 pm onwards on these days.
Odisha panchayat election 2022 Result
Odisha Panchayat Election 2022 Result District Wise The election commission of Odisha stated that the polls vote will be arranged from 16th to 24th February in five phases. In other words, vote counting will be started from 26th February and ended on 28th February across the state.Almost 2.79crore people are able for voting in these several phases.
State election commission authorities provided huge security arrangements across the state for preventing violence and worse matter. Infected districts of the state, many Maoists declared to the rural people to boycott elections of the panchayat.
Odisha Panchayat Election 2022 Result District Wise Additionally, the concerned authorities of the state commission arranged some special security forces so that no one can be hurt by Maoists. These Maoists presence districts are Koraput, Kalahandi, Bolangir, Rayagada, Malakngiri, etc. senior police officers associated with anti-Maoist operations throughout the state.
There are various parties like BJP, BJD, and congress in the political field. The senior leaders of these parties work in an organized way to reach the goal. State election commissioner Mr. Sahu stated that they got a proposal for re-polling at 13booths because of disturbance. There were many errors in ballot papers in the second phase of voting. The state commission got the proposal and a decision will be taken shortly, he informed.
Odisha panchayat election 2022 result district wise
Odisha Panchayat Election 2022 Result District Wise State election authorities comprised 37,245 policemen for the smooth conduct of the panchayat election. In other words, many actors and actresses took part in the political party for being an MLA or MP. Then, a popular actress of Odisha named Varsha Priyadarshini campaigned in various places.
Odisha Panchayat Election Result 2022 LIVE New Updates
Odisha Panchayat Election 2022 Result District Wise-Odisha Local Body Election Results Live, 2022 Odisha Panchayat Election Results, Winners List Live Updates: A total of 36,523 ward members, 126 sarpanch, 326 panchayat samiti members, and one Zilla Parishad members have been elected unopposed.
Trends are available for 299 Zilla Parishad seats with BJD ahead in 249 seats, BJP in 32, Congress in 13, they said. The counting for the remaining 307 ZP zone seats will be done on February 27 and 229 Zilla Parishad zone seats on February 29, they said.
Zilla Parishad Zone wise latest trends
odisha panchayat election 2022 result district Wise to visit offical website
Odisha Panchayat Election 2022 Result District Wise-Voting begins in 22 blocks in Ganjam. Counting for 22 Zilla Parishad seats and 229 Panchayats for the post of Sarpanch, Samiti Member and Ward Members underway.
Voting begins in Mayurbhanj amid high security in 26 Zilla Parishads.
Odisha Panchayat Election 2022 Result District Wise-The counting of votes for 315 Zilla Parishad posts will be undertaken today alongside the tallying of ballots for other posts for the same area. On February 27, the votes will be counted for the remaining 307 Zilla Parishad posts and on February 28 for 229 Zilla Parishad posts.
A total of 2.2 lakh candidates contested in the elections, the SEC had declared 36,523 ward members, 126 sarpanch, 326 panchayat Samiti members, and one Zilla Parishad member as uncontested winners.
Last Word Odisha Panchayat Election 2022 Result
Odisha Panchayat Election 2022 Result District Wise-The State Election Commission will publish names of victorious candidates in a gazette notification to be issued on March 2.
There are total 853 ZP seats. Elections could not be held in Chitrokonda-7 and Chitorkonda-8 in Malkangiri district, Komna-2 zone of Nuapada and Gania-20 of Nayagarh district.
Announcement of results of Belapada-26 of Bolangir, Sheragarh-3 of Ganjam and Niali-20 of Cuttack districts was held up for varied reasons.
Odisha Panchayat Election 2022 Result District Wise Expressing dissatisfaction over elections results going against party candidates, State unit of BJP on Sunday announced to provide legal assistance to candidates who would approach the courts seeking recounting.
Five phase polls
Odisha Panchayat Election 2022 Result District Wise-Party sources said at many places party candidates had won basing on the counting that followed voting in five phase of panchayat elections, but final results gave a different picture.
It needs to be mentioned that the BJP had estimated its tally over 300 while the State Election Commission results put its tally at 297.