Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2021 Apply Online –ମଧୁ ବାବୁ ପେନ୍ସନ୍ ଯୋଜନା | – [Apply Online] Madhu Babu Pension Yojana (MBPY) 2021 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website ssepd.gov.in.
The official website of ssepd is now functional and the state govt. is accepting MBPY apply online form for social security pension schemes. Those old age / widow / disabled / transgenders people whose name is not present in the Madhu Babu Pension scheme list of beneficiaries can make online MBPY registration. After registering themselves, such persons would be eligible for the pension benefits. Around 5,000 transgenders will now get Rs. 500, Rs. 700 and Rs. 900 per month as a pension under various categories depending on their age.
- Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Online Application Form 2021
- Eligibility Criteria to Apply Online for Odisha MBPY Scheme
- Highlights Of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- Aadhaar Link with Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- Eligibility Criteria Of Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2021 Apply Online
- Types Of Madhu Babu Pension
- Financial Assistance under Madhu Babu Pension Yojana in Odisha
- Payment Mode for Beneficiaries
- Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2021 FAQ
Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Online Application Form 2021
|Short Scheme Details:|
|Name of Scheme||Madhu Babu Pension Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||Provide Pension Benefits|
Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2021 Apply Online Visit official website
Firstly visit the official website at http://ssepd.gov.in/
Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2021 Apply Online for schemes link
At the homepage, click at the “Schemes / Services” link under “Beneficiary Services” section as shown here.
Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2021 Apply Online Application for beneficiary page
Afterwards, the “Application for Beneficiary” page will appear as shown below.
Select scheme as MBPY to open application form
Applicants can choose the name of the scheme as “Madhu Babu Pension Yojana” and click at the “Proceed” button. Afterwards, the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana online application form will appear.
In this MBPY apply online form, applicants needs to enter the asked information accurately and upload necessary certificates.
Finally, applicants can click at the “Submit” button to complete the MBPY online application process.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply Online for Odisha MBPY Scheme
A Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2021 Apply Online person will be eligible for pension if he / she:-
- is of 60 years of age and above
- Or, is a widow (irrespective of age)
- Or, is a leprosy patient with visible signs of deformity (irrespective of age)
- Or, is a person of 0 years of age or, above and unable to do normal work due to his/her deformity or disability being blind or, orthopaedically handicapped or, mentally retarded or, with cerebral palsy
- Or, a widow of AIDS patient (irrespective of age and income criteria mentioned under Rule 6(b).
- Or, an AIDS patient identified by the State / District AIDS Control Society (irrespective of income as under Rule 6 (b).
- Or, is a women fighting divorce cases in court (irrespective of age)
- Or, is a transgender (irrespective of age)
- has family income from all sources not exceeding Rs.24,000/- per annum (Tehsildar concerned to certify). For transgenders, annual income must not be more than Rs. 40,000/- per annum
- is a permanent resident / domicile of Odisha.
Furthermore, Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2021 Apply Online person must not be in receipt of any other pension from the union Government or the state government or any organization aided by either Government.
Highlights Of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Madhu Babu Pension Yojana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched in the month||January 2008|
|Launched for||People of the state|
|Name of the department||Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities|
|Scheme type||State Government scheme|
|Mode of application||Online/ offline|
Aadhaar Link with Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
Important information for those who already get the benefits of the scheme is they must have to link their Aadhaar cards with the social welfare link account. To avail of the benefits of the scheme further, all the applicants need to link Aadhaar with social welfare link account before 15th March 2020. To link your Aadhaar card you need to submit a photocopy of your Aadhaar card while visiting the Gram Panchayat office or municipal office when visiting to receive a pension.
Eligibility Criteria Of Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2021 Apply Online
- Those applicant’s whose age is 60 years and above
- or a widow of any age
- or leprosy patient with visible signs of deformity of any age
- PWD of any age
- or AIDS patient identified by the State / District AIDS Control Society of any age
- The annual income of applicants family is must not more than Rs. 24000/-
- Only those who are a permanent resident of Odisha can apply
- Applicant must not get benefits of any other pension scheme of union Government or the state government or any organization aided by either Government
Types Of Madhu Babu Pension
- Old age pension
- Disability pension
- Widow pension
- Case of Leprosy patient
- Widow pension AIDS/ HIV
- Disability person AIDS/ HIV
- Unmarred woman
- Divorcee woman
Procedure to Track Your Application For the Scheme
- Visit the official website of the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- From home page, you need to go to the “Apply for scheme” option and click on it
- A new page will appear on the screen where you need to select “Madhu Babu Pension Yojana” under the Track application status
- Click the “Track” option or click here to open the form directly
- Enter the application number and click the “Search” option
Some Important Points Regarding Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- Selection of beneficiaries will be made fairly
- Beneficiaries will be announced through wide publicity about the scheme
- All the collectors have to arrange selection camp at least once a month
- Extension officers of gram Panchayat and the concerned executive should be at the campus with an adequate number of forms
- All the information about the application should be computerised
- All the pensioners should be annually verified by the collectors
- The proof of submission will be given to the applicants
For any other further queries related to Madhu Babu Pension Yojana you can contact:-
- Helpline Number- 18003457150
- E-Mail Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Assistance under Madhu Babu Pension Yojana in Odisha
A person who is the beneficiary of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana will get the following benefits:-
A) Rs. 500 per month to all beneficiaries b/w 60 to 79 years of age.
B) Rs. 700 per month to all beneficiaries of 80 years or above age.
The pension due to beneficiary gets disbursed on 15th of every month, on JANA SEWA DlWAS in denomination of Rs 100 by BDO or any officer subordinate to BDO (in rural area) in Gram Panchayat office and by DSSO or any officer subordinate to DSSO at municipal office in the urban area.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Beneficiaries – Who Can Apply
This Madhu Babu Pension Yojana has been launched to provide social securities of old and destitute persons. The major beneficiaries are:-
- Old and aged persons of 60 years of age and above.
- Widows irrespective of age.
- Women fighting divorce cases in courts
- Persons affected by Hansen’s diseases/ Leprosy with visible signs of deformity irrespective of age.
- Unmarried women over thirty years of age.
- Persons with Disabilities.
- AIDS patients.
Inclusion of Transgenders in MBPY Scheme of Odisha
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana (MBPY) is a social security scheme launched by the Odisha state government. Under this scheme, around 5,000 transgenders will receive Rs. 500, Rs. 700 and Rs. 900 per month as a pension under various categories depending on their age. The Department of Social security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (SSEPD) has issued an official notification in this regard on July 16. The women who are fighting divorce cases in courts were also brought under MBPY scheme earlier on the directions of CM Naveen Patnaik.
As per the notification issued by the SSEPD department, the government included a new criterion to include transgender as one of the eligible categories by amending to Rule 6 (eligibility criteria) of the Madhu Babu Pension Rules 2008. As per the notification, the beneficiaries should have a certificate issued under Section 6 of the Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Act 2019, it also mandates that the income of the beneficiary must not exceed Rs 40,000 per annum and should not have a member paying income tax or working as a government servant.
MBPY Offline Registration Form PDF Download
To get such pension the beneficiaries has to apply in the prescribed form to the concerned B.D.Os/ E.Os. The prescribed form on MBPY is available in the MBPY guidelines which can be checked through the link – http://ssepd.gov.in/system/download/mbpy%20guidelines.pdf
The MBPY offline registration / application form PDF will appear as shown below which can be downloaded easily:-
Application forms may also be obtained free of cost from the Office of the Block Development Officer or Executive Officer of the Municipality/NAC concerned. The Sanctioning Authority is the Sub-Collector who sanctions pension in favour of the beneficiaries on the recommendation of the B.D.Os. The eligible applications are being sanctioned on first come first serve basis from the waiting list.
Payment Mode for Beneficiaries
The pension is being disbursed to the beneficiaries in shape of Cash at G.P head quarters on a fixed date i.e. 15th of each month i.e. on the Jana Seva Divas after due identification by the PRI members. To ensure transparency, there would be dissemination of beneficiaries list in the Block Office & G.P office. People can contact Block Development Officer (BDO) of the concerned block or the Executive Officers of ULBs.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2021 FAQ
What is the Eligibility Criteria of MBPY 2021?
Those applicant’s whose age is 60 years and above
or a widow of any age
or leprosy patient with visible signs of deformity of any age
PWD of any age
What is the Types Of Madhu Babu Pension ?
Old age pension
Case of Leprosy patient
What is the Major Benefits of MBPY 2021?
The Odisha government has also decided to give one-time additional assistance of Rs 1,000 to each of 48 lakh existing beneficiaries under the MBPY scheme in view of the COVID-19 crisis.
What is the Helpline Number of MBPY 2021?
elpline number – 18003457150
Email ID – email@example.com