Odisha Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2022 Apply Details -The appointment has come from Office of the Chief District Veterinary Officer, Govt of Odisha. Total 13 Posts Vacancy. This Keonjhar Livestock Inspector Recruitment has minimum educational qualification and age limit is medium. Application Mode for Offline Application Form (Speed post / Registered post). 13,000/- Per Month Salary and how to apply read till the end to know the details.
Those who are interested and eligible to apply, first check the official notification and then apply. We are not responsible if there is any problem.
Odisha Livestock Inspector Recruitment Details
Odisha Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2022 Apply Details The vacancies of the year 2022 will be released soon in the official notification and the same will be updated here. Till then, the candidates must look at the last year’s vacancy distribution.
A total number of 565 vacancies had been released for OSSSC Livestock Inspector Recruitment last year. Below are the category-wise vacancy details.
Odisha Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization||Office of the Chief District Veterinary Officer, Govt of Odisha|
|Total Post||13 Post Vacancy|
|Gender||Male & Females|
|Apply Mode||Offline Application|
|Post Name||Livestock Assistant|
|Who Can Apply||Odisha All District|
|Salary||13,000 /- Per Month|
|Join Telegram||Odisha Post News Channel|
Odisha Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
For Keonjhar Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2022 has minimum subject limit, if interested follow –
- The Maximum Age : -65 Years Candidate
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Government Rules.
Odisha Livestock Inspector Educational Qualifications
The Keonjhar Livestock Inspector Recruitment has minimum educational qualification, if interested follow –
- The candidate must have passed for LITC Training Or more details about educational qualification, Experience refer to the official notification pdf.
Odisha Livestock Inspector Post Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- No Fee for All Candidates
Office of the District Veterinary Officer, At- Bramhanigaon, Po- Keonjhar, Pin- 758001.
Important Date Of Keonjhar Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2022
- Application Started Date :- Already Started
- Application Lasted Date : – 18 October 2022
◾️Notification- PDF NOW
◾️Apply From – APPLY HERE
Image Specifications (Expected)
- Full Specimen Signature of the Applicant, scanned in “jpg/jpeg/png” format between the ranges of 20 Kbs to 50 Kbs shall be kept handy for uploading prior to making Registration/Re-registration for any Post.
- Recent passport size coloured photograph, scanned in the “jpg/jpeg/png” format between the ranges of 20 Kbs to 100 Kbs for uploading during the Online Application.
Odisha Livestock Inspector Selection Process 2022 (Expected)
Odisha Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2022 Apply Details Candidates will undergo 2 stages of the selection process.
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard test
Odisha Livestock Inspector Eligibility Criteria 2022 (Expected)
Odisha Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2022 Apply Details The candidates who wish to attend the Odisha Livestock Inspector recruitment must know the details like age limit, educational qualification, nationality. The candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected by the authorities. Below are the complete details