Odisha Kisan Credit Card Apply-farmers need credit to perform their daily farming or agricultural activities. Being a company that works in the banking and financial sector, Odisha Gramya Bank has come up with ways to help the farmers. They have introduced various agriculture products or schemes through which they provide loans to the farmers. One such scheme is the Odisha Gramya Bank Kisan Credit Card Scheme.
Odisha Kisan Credit Card Detail
Odisha Kisan Credit Card Apply-To provide timely and adequate credit to farmers to meet their production credit needs (Cultivation expenses) besides meeting contingency expenses and expenses related to ancillary activities through simplified procedure facilitating the borrowers for availing loans as and when they need .
Odisha Credit Card Bank Apply
Odisha Kisan Credit Card Apply-The Kisan Credit Card Scheme helps farmers by providing them with money on credit for various purposes such as –
- For their short term credit requirements
- For their ancillary or consumption requirements
- For raising crops
- For their various agriculture related activities to add to their farm income
- For buying the various farm equipment
Features and Benefits of Odisha Gramya Bank Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- Margin – For a credit of up to Rs.1, 00, 000, there is no margin. For a credit of more than Rs.1,00,000, the margin ranges from 15 percent to 20 percent.
- Security – Primary security is the hypothecation of the assets and crops that are created using the loan money. The mortgage charge of the bank on immovable property that is supposed to be developed or upgraded using the loan money has to be created.
- Collateral Security – If farmers take a loan that exceeds Rs.1, 00, 000, they have to provide a collateral security. This security can be an immovable property or any other approved security which is to be valued at hundred percent of the loan.
- Processing Fees – For a loan amount of up to Rs.3, 00, 000 through Odisha Gramya Bank Kisan Credit Card, the bank does not charge any processing fee. For a loan amount of more than Rs.3, 00, 000, the bank charges 1 percent of the loan amount as processing fee.
- Repayment – The Kisan Credit Card offered by Odisha Gramya Bank is valid for a period of 5 years and is subject to renewal at yearly intervals.
- Amount of Loan – The amount of loan is dependent on the finance scale.
Odisha Gramya Bank Kisan Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- Farmers who are owner cultivators are eligible to apply for this card.
- Oral lessees, tenant farmers and sharecroppers are eligible to apply for this card.
- Joint Liability Groups (JLGs) and Self Help Groups (SHGs) of farmers including sharecroppers, tenant farmers are eligible to apply for this credit card.
Other Agricultural Products / Schemes offered by Odisha Gramya Bank:
Odisha Kisan Credit Card Apply-Odisha Gramya Bank offers various other agriculture products or schemes besides the Kisan Credit Card, some of them are –
- Self Help Group Finance
- JNNSM Finance
- Dairy Entrepreneurship
- NRLM Finance
|Objective||Kisan Credit Card Scheme aims at providing adequate and timely credit support from the banking system under a single window to the farmers for their cultivation & other needs.|
|Eligibility||All Farmers – Individuals / Joint borrowers who are owner cultivatorsii. Tenant Farmers, Oral Lessees & Share Croppersiii. SHGs or Joint Liability Groups of Farmersincluding tenant farmers, share croppers etc.|
|Purpose||a. To meet the short term credit requirements for cultivation of crops, b. Post-harvest expenses, c. Produce marketing loand. Consumption requirements of farmer householde. Working capital for maintenance of farm assets band activities allied to agriculture like dairy animals, inland fishery etc.f. Investment credit requirement for agriculture and allied activities like pumpsets, sprayers, dairy animals etc.|
|Amount||Loan amount / Limit fixed on annual basis depending upon the cropping pattern, Scale of Finance for the crop and the extent of cultivation.|
|Margin||For crop loan component – NilFor term loan component- 15 % to 25 %|
|Security||New borrowers:Upto Rs.1.60 Lakh: Hypothecation of crops /assets created out of loan.Above Rs.1.60 Lakh – Suitable Collateral or TPG at the discretion of the Bank & Hypothecation of crops / assets created out of loan.Existing borrowers with satisfactory dealing for two years:Upto Rs. 3 Lakh: Hypothecation of crops /assets created out of loan.Above Rs. 3 Lakh: Suitable Collateral or TPG at the discretion of the Bank & Hypothecation of crops / assets created out of loan.|
|Repayment||Limit is valid for 5 years subject to renewal on every year.|
|Rate of Interest||For loans below Rs. 3 Lakhs:The interest rate for short term production credit component upto Rs. 3.00 lakhs for One year form date of sanction/ renewal of the limit is 7% p.a. subject to availability of interest subvention from GOI.Incentive subvention of 3% is also available for the short term production credit upto Rs. 3.00 lakhs, subject to prompt payment within the period of One year form date of Sanction/renewal.For loans above Rs. 3 Lakhs – Varies from Time to time. Presently one year MCLR+2.50%.|
|Remarks||Rupay KCC Card will be issued for all the KCC borrowers.|
Odisha Kisan Credit Card Apply FAQ
How can a farmer apply for an Odisha Gramya Bank Kisan Credit Card?
Odisha Kisan Credit Card Apply-A farmer can apply for an Odisha Gramya Bank Kisan Credit Card by following the steps mentioned below –
Visit Odisha Gramya Bank website
Locate ‘Downloads’ on the menu bar on the homepage of the website
Click on ‘Forms Download’ from the drop down menu of the ‘Downloads’ section
Download the application form for Kisan Credit Card, fill it and submit to the bank
Farmers can also apply for the credit card by visiting any branch of the bank.
How can I get Kisan Credit Card?
Odisha Kisan Credit Card Apply Online
Visit the preferred bank’s website and visit their Kisan Credit Card Section.
Download & print the Application form.
Duly fill out the Application form.
Submit the application and necessary documents at the nearest bank’s branch.
The loan officer will share the necessary information with the applicant.
How to get more information about Odisha Gramya Bank Kisan Credit Card?
Odisha Kisan Credit Card Apply-You can get more information about Odisha Gramya Bank Kisan Credit Card from their website or the nearest branch. You can also contact them on their customer care number to get the information.
Is it important to provide a collateral security while taking a loan through Odisha Gramya Bank Kisan Credit Card?
Odisha Kisan Credit Card Apply-Only if farmers are borrowing a loan of more than Rs.1, 00, 000 through their Odisha Gramya Bank Kisan Credit Card, they have to provide a collateral security. If their loan amount is less than Rs.1, 00, 000, a collateral is not required.
Can a farmer take a loan through Odisha Gramya Bank Kisan Credit Card to raise different types of crops?
Odisha Kisan Credit Card Apply-Yes, a farmer can take a loan through Odisha Gramya Bank Kisan Credit Card to raise different types of crops .