Nirman Shramik Pension Yojana In Odisha -The state-of-the-art infrastructure we admire and cherish was only created due to the workmanship and astute execution of the project by the construction workers. The State Government of Odisha (previously known as Orrisa), with the object of catering to the needs of such workers after the cessation of their services, has drafted a scheme known as “Nirman Shramik Pension Yojana.” The initiative is aimed at benefiting around 25 lakhs construction workers in the State. In this article, we look at the Nirman Shramik Pension Yojana scheme in detail.
- Quantum of Pension OF Nirman Shramik Pension Yojana In Odisha
- Eligibility OF Nirman Shramik Pension Yojana In Odisha
- Objectives OF Nirman Shramik Pension Yojana In Odisha
- Enlistment with the Board
- Scheme at a Glance OF Nirman Shramik Pension Yojana In Odisha
- Nirman Shramik Pension Yojana In Odisha FAQ
Quantum of Pension OF Nirman Shramik Pension Yojana In Odisha
The scheme is proposed to provide a sum of Rs. 300 per month for workers who have attained the age of 60, and Rs. 500 for workers whose age is 80 or above. The benefits of the scheme are also extended to the widows of these workers and to the workers who are handicapped. The scheme would initially reach out to 5000 workers. More people will be catered to in due course of time With The Link .
Eligibility OF Nirman Shramik Pension Yojana In Odisha
- A person shall be eligible for pension under this scheme if he/she is a construction worker and validly registered with the Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board (OB&OCWW Board) and has completed 80 years of age (Old Age Pension-OAP).
- Person is a registered construction worker who is a widow (irrespective of age) (Widow Pension-WP).
- Person is a widow of a registered construction worker (irrespective of age).
- Person is a registered construction worker who is a leprosy patient with visible signs of deformity (CLP) as per rule.
- Person is a registered construction worker who is physically challenged (irrespective of age) (Disability Pension-DP).
- Person is a registered construction worker who is a HIV positive person identified by the Orissa State AIDS Control Society or District AIDS Prevention Control Unit (D.A.P.C.U.) irrespective of age and income (DP-AIDS).
- The beneficiary has family income from all sources not exceeding Rs. 24,000/- per annum.
- The beneficiary is a permanent resident / domicile of Odisha.
- He/She has not been convicted of any criminal offence involving moral turpitude.
Document Required OF Nirman Shramik Pension Yojana In Odisha
|Process to Avail the Scheme:||The applicant can collect the form from Office of the Labour Officer/ Assistant Labour Officer/ Block Development Officer/ Urban Local Bodies (ULBs)/ District Social Security Officer (DSSO)/ Block Social Security Officer (BSSO) and Gram Panchayat (G.P.) Office free of cost.Application in the prescribed form filled in correctly in triplicate along with the required documents and copy of the Identity Card issued by Registering Officer and copy of the receipt of annual Contribution under Building & Other Construction Workers (RE & CS) Act/Rules and shall be submitted to the Block Development Officer in the rural areas or, to the Executive Officer of the ULB in the urban areas.|
|Data Source:||Click here..|
Objectives OF Nirman Shramik Pension Yojana In Odisha
Nirman Yajnik Yojana has been introduced with the object of providing pension to the constriction workers of the State of Odisha, so that these retired residents are granted funds to secure the phase of their retirement, to counter any physical disabilities, and to financially assist the family members of the deceased workers .
Enlistment with the Board
It has recently been updated that the construction workers need not be enlisted with the Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board to be a part of the scheme. However, the details of registration can be obtained by contacting the same body .
Scheme at a Glance OF Nirman Shramik Pension Yojana In Odisha
- Nirman Shramik Pension Yojana specifically caters to the construction workers who are aged 60 and above. These residents will be provided with a pension amount of Rs. 300. Retired workers who have attained the age of 80 would receive a sum of Rs. 500 as pension.
- The applicability of the scheme is extended to the residents who are disabled and the family members of the deceased worker.
- The scheme is expected to reach almost 25 lakh laborers in the state.
- The scheme doesn’t mandate the workers to be registered under the State construction and Building welfare boards or any other boards.
Nirman Shramik Pension Yojana In Odisha FAQ
What is the Nirman Shramik Pension Yojana ?
It is the govt Yojana in Odisha Govt .
What is the rupees is given in this scheme ?
the government also decided to enhance the amount of assistance for purchase of working tools by them from Rs 4,000 to Rs 5,000,
When it will be give ?
When the nirman shramik willnot work .
What is the process of Nirman Shramik Pension Yojana ?
Nirman Yajnik Yojana has been introduced with the object of providing pension to the constriction workers of the State of Odisha,