KALIA Yojana List 2021 has launched by the Odisha Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik on Friday dated 21st December 2018. The objective of the scheme is to provide the financial supports to Small, marginal farmers and also landless agricultural labourers of the state.
Under KALIA Scheme government will provide 5 types’ benefits to the beneficiaries such as Support for Cultivation, Support for livelihood, financial assistance, life insurance cover& interest-free crop loan. The total expenditure under KALIA scheme will be around Rs 10,000 crore. KALIA Yojana List 2021 will surely improve the confidence among the farmers of the state. Odisha govt. always tries to provide a better option of survivals to the native of Odisha.
- KALIA Yojana List 2021
- About Odisha Govt Kalia Yojana
- Eligibility for KALIA Scheme
- Odisha Govt Kalia Yojana
- Objectives of the KALIA Yojana List 2021
- Kalia Yojana -Budget for 2021
- Benefits of the Kalia Scheme
- Farmers Of Puri District To Receive Benefits Of Kalia Yojana
- About Odisha KALIA Yojana
- KALIA Yojana List 2021-Eligibility Criteria
- KALIA Yojana Odisha Name List
- KALIA Yojana Identification of Ineligible Recipients
- Eligibility Criteria of KALIA Yojana List
- Required Documents
- Kalia Yojana Ineligible Beneficiaries Identified
- Some Important Information Regarding Kalia Yojana
- KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List District & Village Wise
- KALIA Yojana Grievance Application Status
- Login Process on Portal
- Procedure to KALIA Yojana eKYC
- District & Village Wise KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List 2021
- Kalia Yojana Refund Application Process
- Top Five Benefits of Odisha KALIA Yojana
- Life Insurance For Cultivators And Landless Agricultural Labourers
- Procedure To Login On The Portal
- Helpline Number
- KALIA Yojana in Odisha FAQ
KALIA Yojana List 2021
|Name of the Scheme||Odisha KALIA Yojana ( କାଳିଆ )|
|Scheme by||Odisha Government|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of the State, Naveen Pattanaik|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers/ Landless Agricultural Labourers|
|Benefit Amount||INR 10,000 – INR 50,000|
|List||3rd list/ Final List|
|Disbursement of Fund as per third list||2nd April 2021|
|Odisha Release of Assistance for Kharif Crop 2021||15th May 2021|
|Odisha Kaliya Yojana Official Website-Kalia Portal||kalia.odisha.gov.in|
About Odisha Govt Kalia Yojana
KALIA Yojana List 2021 is a scheme by the CM of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik. It was launched on 21 December 2018 for the 2017-2018 Rabi Season. The main goal of the scheme was to provide a means of livelihood to the farmers of the state. Under the scheme, the state government allocated an amount of INR 5115 crore. The yojana is basically based on benefiting the farmers in every way.
Eligibility for KALIA Scheme
- You Should be the native of the state
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof
- Agriculture land papers
- Bank passbook
- Income Certificate
- Domicile certificate
KALIA Yojana List 2021 Benefits
- The scheme will provide financial support
- This Scheme will increase the confidences in the Farmers of the state
- It will improve the poverty level of Small, marginal farmers and landless agricultural labourers
- Serve them better chances of survivals.
Key Features of KALIA Scheme
- The total cost of the project is Rs 10000 crore
- KALIA Scheme will provide 5 types of financial aids.
- This Scheme will cover almost 92 per cent of the cultivators in the state.
- The Financial Aids to the farmer will provide through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
- It’s a better option than Loan Waiver Scheme.
- The Scheme will be implanted from upcoming Rabi Season(Month of February or march Expected )
Odisha Govt Kalia Yojana
କାଳିଆ ଯୋଜନା ହେଉଛି ଓଡିଶା ମୁଖ୍ୟମନ୍ତ୍ରୀ ଶ୍ରୀ ନବୀନ ପଟ୍ଟନାୟକଙ୍କ ଏକ ଯୋଜନା। 2017-2018 ପାଇଁ ଏହା ଡିସେମ୍ବର 21, 2018 ରେ ଆରମ୍ଭ କରାଯାଇଥିଲା | ଏହି ଯୋଜନାର ମୂଳ ଲକ୍ଷ୍ୟ ଥିଲା ରାଜ୍ୟର ଚାଷୀଙ୍କୁ ଜୀବିକା ଯୋଗାଇବା। ଏହି ଯୋଜନା ଅଧୀନରେ ରାଜ୍ୟ ସରକାର 5,115 କୋଟି ଟଙ୍କା ଆବଣ୍ଟନ କରୁଛନ୍ତି। ଏହି ଯୋଜନାଟି ହେଉଛି କୃଷକମାନଙ୍କୁ ପ୍ରତ୍ୟେକ ଉପାୟରେ ଉପକୃତ କରିବା
KALIA Yojana List 2021 It is estimated that about 50 lakh families will benefit from the scheme. In 2019 only, more than 40 lakh farmers gained benefits from the scheme. The government is providing financial aid of INR 10,000 – 40,000 to the beneficiaries of the Scheme. People who want to view the final list of beneficiaries can view it from the official website. The government portal of Scheme is publishing the Final List PDF.
Objectives of the KALIA Yojana List 2021
KALIA Yojana List 2021 The KALIA Yojana, is one of a kind scheme for the state of Odisha, by the Odisha Govt. The major aspect that makes the scheme stand apart, is the vision of the government. As the Agricultural sector of the society is majorly a poverty-stricken sector in any state. So, the motto of the government was to provide funds for this sector. Also, it aims to provide some basic financial services like insurance cover to the poor cultivators and farmers of the state.
With this KALIA scheme, the government is giving money to the farmers. Therefore, ensuring that the farmers remain prosperous. Government is acting as a support system for these peasants. Apart from the basic aims of the Scheme, the government also have some solid objectives like:
- Development of the Agriculture sector
- Ensure Productivity in the Agriculture sector
- To provide Flexible yet supportive system to farmers
- To increase the income of the farmers
- Help landless cultivators
- Provide financial aid to the poverty-stricken farmers and cultivators
Kalia Yojana -Budget for 2021
At the start of the scheme, government a lot a budget of INR 5115 crores for the scheme. The aim of the government was to benefit about 43 lakh farmers in the state of Odisha. For the current year, i.e., in 2021, the government has marked an amount of INR 3195 crore.
Benefits of the Kalia Scheme
- Financial Support of INR 25,000 to every family for 5 seasons.
- For Small and Marginal Farmers
- To purchase inputs like pesticides, Seeds, Fertilizers
- Labor Assistance
- Financial Support- INR 12,500
- For Landless Agricultural Household
- For agricultural activities like duckery units, goat rearing, fish units, bee-keeping, mushroom cultivation, etc.
- Special benefit to SC/ST population of the State.
- Loan Amount- INR 50,000 maximum
- Interest on loan – 0%
- For Cultivators, landless labourers, share croppers, other agricultural families
- Financial Support- INR 10,000/ family
- Aid will be given every year
- It is simply for sustaining farmer families
- To fulfil the basic needs of poor families
- Assistance for food
- Financial Support- Life Insurance of INR 2 lakh
- Insurance premium- INR 330 (INR 165 paid by the government)
- Premium amount paid by the government- INR165
- For all saving account
- Eligible beneficiary age- 18-50 year
In addition to this, the government is also providing another accidental insurance of INR 2 lakh for people in the age group of 18-50 years. The premium for the insurance will be INR 12/ year in which INR 6/ year will be paid by the government.
Also, if the age of the beneficiary falls anywhere in between 51-70 years, the complete premium will be borne by the Government itself.
Farmers Of Puri District To Receive Benefits Of Kalia Yojana
The chief minister of Odisha has launched Kalia Yojana in order to provide agricultural assistance to small, marginal, and landless farming families. With the help of this financial assistance, the farmers can access various agricultural commodities such as seeds, fertilizers and related pesticides, and Agricultural machinery. This scheme will also reduce the farmer’s debt burden. On 3rd November 2021, the chief minister of Odisha have disburse financial assistance of Rs 33 crore to the farmers of Puri District under Kalia Yojana.
Around 165131 small and marginal farmers have received financial assistance of Rs 2,000 into their bank account in order to carry out agricultural activities for Rabi crops. This financial assistance was not provided to the farmers previously in the Puri district because of the Pipli by-election. The Government of Odisha had disbursed Rs 742.58 crore into the bank accounts of 3712914 farmers under Kalia Yojana on 11 September 2021 throughout the state.
Highlights of KALIA Yojana List Odisha 2021
|Name of the scheme||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme|
|Initiated by||Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik, Government of Odisha|
|Launched date||21st December 2018|
|Article about||KALIA Yojana Final List|
|Scheme type||State Government Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture laborers|
About Odisha KALIA Yojana
Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme is an Odisha Government scheme. Government of Odisha launched KALIA Scheme for the farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture laborers. Under this scheme the government is going to provide the following benefits to the beneficiaries of the scheme:
- The first and foremost benefit of this scheme is that the government is going to provide financial help to the small and marginal farmers by giving them Rs.25000 per family over five seasons to help them in purchase inputs like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and use assistance towards labour and other investments.
- For Agricultural allied activities such as for small goat rearing unit, mini-layer unit, duckery units, fishery kits for fisherman, mushroom cultivation and bee-keeping, etc. the government is going to give Rs. 12500/- to every landless Agricultural Household.
- Vulnerable cultivators/ landless agricultural labourers will also get Rs.10000/- per family per year to take care of their sustenance.
- Life insurance cover of Rs.2 Lakh will also be given at a nominal rate of Rs.330/- (Rs.165 will be paid by the government of Odisha) to the saving bank account holders whose age is over 18 and under 50 years.
- Personal accident cover of Rs.2 Lakh at a nominal rate of Rs.12/- (Rs.6 will be paid by the government of Odisha) to the saving bank account holders whose age is over 18 and under 50 years.
- Rs.50000/- at zero per cent interest rate Crop Loan will also provide to the farmers.
Expenditure On KALIA Yojana So Far
Krushak assistance for livelihood and income argumentation (KALIA) scheme has launched in order to provide financial assistance to small, marginal and agricultural families. For the implementation of this scheme Rs 6690.86 crores have been spent so far by the Odisha Government in the financial year 2018-19, 2019-20 and 2020-21. This data has been revealed by agriculture and farmers empowerment Minister Arun Sahoo in the Odisha assembly. With the help of this financial assistance, a total of 104.60 lakh small, marginal and landless agricultural families have been benefited in the last 3 years. In the financial year, 2018-19 and 2019-20, 51.05 lakh small, marginal and landless agriculture families have benefited.
For this scheme, the government has spent Rs 2175.66 crores in 2018-19 and Rs 3243.01 crores in the year 2019-20. In the year 2020-21, 53.55 lakh small, marginal and landless agricultural families has benefited from this scheme and for this purpose the government has spent Rs 1272.19 crores.
KALIA Yojana List 2021-Eligibility Criteria
To avail the benefits of the scheme. The person applying should:
- He/ She must be a permanent resident of the state
- Should be under small/ marginal farmer category
- Having a landholding of 1-2 hectare or less than that
- Below Poverty Line
- Should not be holding a government job or a PSU
- Have a bank account
KALIA Yojana List 2021 Documents Required
To become a beneficiary under the scheme, you will require some documents. These documents are:
- Proof of ID
- Address Proof
- Land Papers of Agricultural land
- Certificate of Income
- Passbook of Bank
KALIA Yojana Odisha Name List
People who want to check for their names in the list can check through a sequential process. We have detailed a step by step process below to check the list. You can follow the steps and search your name in the list. The steps are:
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- The webpage will look like the one shown below. Click on the tab showing option of the ‘Beneficiary list‘
- After that, you will be redirected to another page. Depicted below.
- Now, you have to select your district name among the list of district present under the option. As you fill in the name. All the blocks under your district will be listed on the next tab. Choose your Block
- Select the Name of your District, Block and the Gram Panchayat among the District wise applicants list and Blockwise Gram Panchayat list in Odisha. After that, click on the ‘view‘ tab
For Example: District– ANGUL, Block– ANGUL, G.P.– ANGARBANDHA
- A pdf list will be generated, where you can check the name of the beneficiaries. It will contain two separate lists, fist list for Small Farmers and another for landless agricultural labourers.
- After that, as you click on the desired PDF, you will be redirected to another page. Here you have to fill a Captcha Code, to view the PDF. Fill the Code and Click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
- After that, the last step is Final List PDF Download. A pdf file will open where all the name will be listed.
KALIA Yojana Identification of Ineligible Recipients
Krishak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Logic Scheme or KALIA Yojana has been dispatched by the Odisha government for ranchers, ranchers, crop and landless agrarian workers. Different sorts of money related advantages are given to the recipients through this plan with the goal that the pay of the ranchers can be expanded. Till now numerous ranchers enjoy taken benefit of this plan. A portion of these ranchers are such ranchers who are not satisfying the qualification states of KALIA Yojana yet getting the advantages of this Scheme. The public authority has distinguished such recipients. Around 1.04 lakh recipients are ineligible to get the advantage of this plan.
- This data has been shared by the Agriculture Minister of Odisha, Shri Arun Kumar Sahu in the State Legislative Assembly on 24 February 2021.
- So far there are 56,14,707 qualified recipients of this plan. As of late the Chief Minister of Odisha Shri Naveen Patnaik has delivered the help sum under the Kalia Yojana for the monetary year 2020-21.
Ineligibility of KALIA Yojana List
- Beneficiaries who are present / Former Union Minister / Minister of State / MP / MLA / Mayor / Zilla Parishad.
- Income taxpayer.
- If the beneficiary has expired.
- Holders of constitutional posts.
- Medium / Large Farmers.
- Non-resident of Odisha.
- If a beneficiary or his / her spouse is an employee under G, CG or PSU.
- If a beneficiary or his spouse is a pension holder.
- Those beneficiaries who are registered professionals with professional bodies.
- If the beneficiary belongs to the urban local body.
How to check the Kalia Yojana Application Status?
To check your application status/ payment status candidates can follow the following steps:
- Go to the official portal of KALIA scheme
- Click on the option of ‘Online Grievance Application Form’, available on the homepage
- Click the option displaying, ‘track your application‘ on the top right corner of the page
- Enter your token number
- Click on the tab displaying “Show” and check your application status
Eligibility Criteria of KALIA Yojana List
If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria-
- Applicant applying under KALIA Yojana is mandatory to be a permanent resident of the state of Odisha.
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant must belong to the category of BPL ration card.
- If the applicant is of marginal or small category under this scheme then he will be considered eligible for this scheme.
- Any farmer of the country who comes under the tax payment structure will not be considered eligible to apply under the Kalia scheme.
- They are not eligible if the applicant is doing state government and central government jobs, or is associated with the PSU department.
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant must have a bank account.
- Address proof
- Proof of identity
- Agricultural land papers
- Bank passbook
- income certificate
- Domicile Certificate
Kalia Yojana Ineligible Beneficiaries Identified
Krushak assistance for livelihood and income argumentation scheme or Kalia Yojana has been launched by the government of Odisha for farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agricultural labourers. Through this scheme, various kinds of monetary benefits are provided to the beneficiaries so that the income of the farmers can be increased. Till now many farmers have availed the benefit of this scheme. Out of these farmers, there are some farmers who are not satisfying the eligibility conditions of the Kalia Yojana but still getting the benefit of this scheme. The government has identified such beneficiaries. Around 1.04 lakh beneficiaries are ineligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- This information has been shared by the agriculture minister of Odisha Mr Arun Kumar Sahu in the state assembly on 24th February 2021.
- There are 56,14,707 eligible beneficiaries of this scheme so far. Recently the chief minister of Odisha Mr Naveen Patnaik has released the assistance amount under Kalia Yojana for the financial year 2020-21.
Some Important Information Regarding Kalia Yojana
- Through Kalia Yojana interest-free crop loans up to Rs, 50000 will provide at 0% interest.
- Other than interest-free crop loan accidental insurance, Life Insurance and financial assistance has also provided to the farmers
- The benefit amount under this scheme will transfer directly into the bank account of the farmer through the direct benefit transfer method
- Small and marginal farmers, land agricultural households, vulnerable agricultural households, landless agricultural labourer, etc are the beneficiaries of Kalia Yojana
- Under this scheme of draft list of beneficiaries will publish in three phases at each PACS and GP level
- Generally, the first draft list is published in the month of January followed by the second and third draft list in the month of February and March respectively
- Beneficiaries can register their grievance and get information about the scheme by calling on the helpline number which is 1800 572 1122
- If the farmer wants to get all the information about the scheme then he or she can register for Kalia barta by giving missed call to 08061174222. After registering all the information about the scheme will be sent to the registered phone number of the beneficiary through SMS and voice message
- Farmers can also get information about the scheme through WhatsApp. For this purpose, they have to register their phone number through the official website
- There are some special camps also which has organized in order to float information about the scheme among the farmers. These camps are Peetha camps
- The beneficiary list can also check on the official website of Kalia Yojana other than GP and PAC offices .
What is the process of Refund and Form Download?
KALIA Yojana List 2021 As per the new update, the government is now refunding money from the illegal beneficiaries. So, if you are also not eligible for the scheme yet you received the money. You have to refund the money by filling a Refund Form. To download the form, you can follow the steps listed below. Otherwise, the link for the same is provided below under the section of ‘Important Links’.
The steps to form download are:
- Go to the official Portal. Click on the option displaying ‘Refund Application‘, available on the homepage
- It will open a KALIA yojana Application form PDF- Refund Application form
- Download the form and take a print out of the same
- Fill the form and submit it in the office of Gram Panchayat or the Primary Agricultural Credit Society in your village.
The portal also offers the procedure to submit grievances, if any. The process of submission is simple. All those who want to submit grievances can follow the following steps:
- Visit the official Webpage of the portal
- On the homepage, you will see an option of “Online Grievance Application Form‘. Click on that option
- As you click on the option, you will land on another page. On this page, you need to file the grievance, you need to click on the ‘Proceed’ button displayed at the bottom of the page.
- As you click on Proceed, a new page will open. Choose and Click on Yes or No.
- If you click on Yes, you will land on the page shown below. It is an Online Grievance Application Form. Enter your Aadhar No. and click on ‘Show‘.
KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List District & Village Wise
If you want to check KALIA Yojana List then you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Government of Odisha. Then, the home page will be open in front of of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the menu bar “Beneficiary List” option. After that, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to choose the name of your district. The, you have to select your block / ULB and then GP in the next step.
- Now, entering the information in all the places, you click on “View List” after which the PDF beneficiary list will open in front of you.
- After that, filling in the CAPTCHA code given on the web page, click on the link of the PDF Option.
- After this, click on the “Submit” button to open the PDF file of all the candidates.
- After that, the updated KALIA Yojana List will open in front of you.
KALIA Yojana List Grievance Application
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Government of Odisha.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Online Grievance Application Form” in the menu, after that a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you get “Do you want to file a complaint?” I have to click on the box of Yes. In the pop-up window.
- Now a form will open for grievance registration, after filling the details of all the required information, click on the “Submit” button.
KALIA Yojana Grievance Application Status
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Government of Odisha.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Online Grievance Application Form” in the menu.
- After that, a new page will open in front of you. Then, you have to click on the “Track your application” button.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. After filling the token number you received at the time of registration of the complaint, click on the “Show” button.
- After that, the status of your application will appear in front of you.
Login Process on Portal
- First of all you have to visit the official website of KALIA Yojana. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Login”. After this a page will open in front of you.
- Now in this page, you have to click on the link according to your category. After this the login form will open in front of you.
- After that, you have to enter the details asked in the form like- Enter a username, password and captcha code and click on login button. In this way your Login On The Portal will be successful.
Procedure to KALIA Yojana eKYC
The State Government of Odisha is now using Aadhaar Payment Bridge System (APBS) to make the payment process more secure, effective, accurate. Under this APBS system, Aadhaar seeding of each beneficiary is required. Today we are going to tell you about this new Kalia Farmer e-KYC process.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Government of Odisha. After that, the homepage will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of website, you have to click on “Complete your e-KYC” and read all the given instructions carefully.
- After this you have to enter your Aadhaar number and then click on Verify option.
- Now please fill the Aadhar card details carefully if you have made any mistake while filling the Aadhar card number then your application will be rejected.
- In case your mobile number is not seeded, you will have to make necessary corrections at any Aadhaar Enrollment Centre.
- At the end of completing the KALIA eKYC process, you have to click on the Decelerations option.
- Now after following all the given steps, your eKYC will be completed. In this way you can do your eKYC.
District & Village Wise KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List 2021
Contenders have to follow the below-given steps to check the beneficiary list of the KALIA Scheme:
- Firstly, you need to open the official website of the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation.
- You need to click the “Beneficiary list” option from the menu bar on the home page.
- A new page will appear on the screen, now you need to select your district name
- After that select your Block/ ULB and then GP
- Click the “View” button and you may get the PDF link
- Then click on the PDF link and enter the captcha code
- Click “Submit” to open the PDF and PDF will appear on the computer screen
- Now you have to check your Kalia ID, Village name, your name, father/ husband name and gender to confirm your name in the list.
Kalia Yojana Refund Application Process
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Kalia Yojana
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage, you need to click on the forms tab
- Now you need to click on the refund application link
- Now a form will open in front of you
- You need to download this form and take a printout of it
- Now you need to fill the form carefully and submit it to the concerned department
Top Five Benefits of Odisha KALIA Yojana
Assistants Of Cultivation
To purchase seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and to pay labour or other investment financial assistance of Rs 25,000/- per farm family will be provided. This financial scheme will be implemented from Rabi season 2018-19 onwards. This financial assistance will be provided for five seasons for small and marginal farmers.
Assistance For Livelihood
For agricultural allied activities like goat rearing unit, mini layer unit, fishery kits for fishermen, mushroom cultivation, bee-keeping, duckery units etc financial assistance of Rs 12,500/- will be provided to each agricultural households that is landless. SC and ST population of the state will be particularly benefited from this scheme.
Vulnerable Agricultural Household
Financial assistance of Rs 10,000/- per family will be provided to vulnerable cultivators / landless agricultural labourers who are in old age, having disabilities/disease etc so that they can take care of their sustenance
Life Insurance For Cultivators And Landless Agricultural Labourers
- The savings account holders whose age is between 18 to 50 years will give life insurance cover of Rs 2,00,000/- at a nominal premium of Rs 330/- out of which Rs 165/- will be paid by the Government of Odisha.
- The savings account holder whose age is between 18 to 50 years will be given personal accident cover of Rs 2,00,000/- at the annual premium of Rs 12/- out of which Rs 6/- will be paid by the Government of Odisha. If the age of beneficiary is between 51 to 70 years the entire amount of Rs 12/- will be borne by the Government of Odisha.
Interest-Free Crop Loan
Crop loan up to Rs 50,000/- will be made available at 0% interest to vulnerable landless labourers, cultivators, sharecroppers and agricultural families that are identified by gram Panchayat. This initiative has been taken in order to develop and grow the agriculture .
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Kalia Yojana
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage, you need to click on the login
- Now you need to select your category
- After that, you have to click on the link according to your category
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you have to enter username, password and captcha code
- After that, you need to click on the login .
- Toll-Free Number 1800-572-1122
- you may contact on this number if you have any query related to the KALIA Yojana
Note: Applicants may stay in contact with our web portal or official web portal to grab the updates in the scheme by the government in the future.
KALIA Yojana in Odisha FAQ
What is KALIA Yojana in Odisha?
It is a package Scheme by the government of Odisha with an aim to provide financial assistance to the farmers and reduce poverty.
What is the full form of KALIA in Kalia Yojana?
Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation.
When will the 3rd phase KALIA Yojana beneficiary list be out?
The 3rd Kalia Yojana list is out now. All the aspirants who applied to be the beneficiary under the scheme can check their name on the list.
Where can I get KALIA Yojana new list?
The new updated list for Kalia Yojana is now available on the Official website of the Authority.
What is KALIA Scheme?
KALIA scheme is a package for farmer’s welfare. KALIA stands for “Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation”. This scheme has been launched by Odisha Government to accelerate Agricultural Prosperity and reduce poverty in the State.
Who is eligible to get benefit under KALIA Scheme?
Small and marginal farmers, landless Agricultural household, vulnerable Agricultural household, landless Agricultural labourers and sharecroppers (Actual cultivators) all growth are eligible under different components of scheme. Total of 50 lakh families will be covered under the scheme