How to Apply Mudra Loan in Axis Bank– Axis Bank is one of the top 5 private banks in India. It offers all the fincial products required by a business in India. The Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) is a flagship scheme of Government of India launched in April 2015 for facilitating funding to the non-corporate i.e. small and micro enterprises in non-farm sector. In this post, we would look into various features of Axis Mudra Loans .
Apply Mudra Loan in Axis Bank Details
How to Apply Mudra Loan in Axis Bank– an easy and collateral-free loan. With the help of the Mudra scheme, you can start your own franchisee, get an agency of reputed company, your own consultation business, Doctor clinic like dentist clinic, general physician clinic, etc. Mudra Business loan is available for any kind of business loan.
The egpay India is offering to start your own business with the help of website. It is a lifetime offer. You will get an opportunity to start your own mobile recharge business with less investment. Under MUDRA BANK Offer, egpay India is offering an 80% discount on the retailer/distributor plan.
egpay India is the leading B2B firm & providing recharge services last 5 years. It is Delhi based company & it will be a profitable venture for you. You can start that business with less investment. Right now egpay India is offering up to 80% discount on the joining fee. Which is a lifetime joining fee.
For more details, you can call on 08826198811 or 09650590590. egpay’s expert executives will help you to start your business.
Categories of Mudra Loans
How to Apply Mudra Loan in Axis Bank– Axis Mudra loan follows Mudra Loan categorization as set by Government of india. Mudra Loan is offered in three categories namely Shishu, Kishore and Tarun. Shishu loans are loan upto 50,000, Kishore up to 50000 to 5 Lakhs and Tarun from 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs.
Nature of Mudra Loans
How to Apply Mudra Loan in Axis Bank– Mudra loans are offered by Axis Bank without the requirement of having any collateral such as property. These loan can be taken in the form various fund based products such as Working capital Loan, Overdraft, Cash credit as well as non fund based credit such as letter of credit and letter of guarantee.
Eligibility for Axis Mudra Loan
How to Apply Mudra Loan in Axis Bank– To avail a Mudra Loan, a firm must be either categorized as a micro or small enterprise and have a running cash generating business. Maximum loan amount offered in this scheme is up to Rs 10 Lakhs and if your enterprise has a loan requirement that is greater than 10 lakhs then you can apply for other loans from Axis.
Axis Mudra Loan application form
How to Apply Mudra Loan in Axis Bank– You can download application for Mudra loan from Axis website. Basic details mentioned below needed to be filled for application for the loan-
- Business Information – Common business information such as name of the enterprise, nature of firm, Business address, Business activity, Registered office address need to be filled in the application form
- Background information – Information such as name, date of birth, sex, academic qualification, PAN card details need to be filled in background information
- Existing credit facility details –Existing credit facility details (if any) taken need to be filled in this section
- Credit facility proposed – Nature and amount of credit facility proposed such as working capital loan or term loan should be mentioned in this section
- Past performance details – You would be needed to fill revenue, profit and net worth details for past years here.
- Statutory obligations – Statutory obligations such as Registration under Shops and Establishment Act, Registration under MSME (Provisional /Final), Drug license etc.
- Self declaration – Applicant need to complete self declaration and attach a photo in the application form
Last Word Apply Mudra Loan in Axis Bank
How to Apply Mudra Loan in Axis Bank Axis Mudra Loan is relatively easy financial product that is offered by Axis Bank to serve financing needs of a small enterprise. Mudra scheme was launched by Government of india for underserved section of the country. If you want to read more about business loans offered by other major banks then you can visit following articles.