HDFC Business Loan for Traders Documents Required– HDFC bank is one of the largest banks in India. HDFC bank is known for its customer service and great variety of options for banking customers. HDFC business loan for traders is an unique product that is offered to traders for their working capital needs.
HDFC Business Loan for Traders Documents Details
HDFC Business Loan for Traders Documents Required– Traders require a business loan for their various working capital needs such as purchase of raw materials, payment of rent and salaries, finance their trade receivables stuck with their customers etc. Cash is very very important for a trader and hence time working capital fulfillment would go in a long way in helping their business succeed. HDFC business loan is a loan that is designed for the same. let us look at the features of HDFC bank loan for traders in this article
Features of HDFC Loan
- Tenure – You can get a loan for trading from HDFC bank for a duration ranging between 12-48 months. One can apply for loan from HDFC Bank by visiting a nearest branch or online
- Collateral free – HDFC bank offers loan to traders without any collateral. Unlike most public sector banks which asks for collateral at a certain amount of loan, HDFC bank doesn’t ask for the same. It provides business loan on the basis of financial viability of the business.
- Balance transfer – HDFC banks also offers a balance transfer option for your existing business loan from an existing bank or NBFC. Interest rates charged by HDFC bank is relatively lower compared to what NBFC charges and hence it is a great option to transfer your loan form NBFC to HDFC.
- Loan Amount – With HDFC Bank MSME loan, you can get a loan up to Rs 40 Lakhs which can go up to Rs 50 lakhs in selected locations
HDFC Business Loan for Traders Documents Required– HDFC Business loan is the best loan for your trading business. This loan is tailormade for your your working capital cycle requirement. This loan is available in all major cities and towns in India. You can apply for HDFC loan from HDFC website or visiting nearest HDFC bank branch. However, if you are interested in business loan from a large public sector bank such as SBI then you can read more about here.
Standard Documentation Required for every Business Loan: Valid Proof of Residence: Utility bill could be electricity or telephone bill, lease agreement, passport copy, Aadhar card, trade license, sales tax certificate. Proof of Age: Pan Card, Passport Copy or Voters Identity Card.
HDFC Business Loan for Traders
HDFC Business Loan for Traders Documents Required– The purpose of a Business Loan for traders may vary- some may need it for their working capital requirements while other retail traders and small business enterprises may need the funds to purchase stocks for further sale. And to assist them with their financial needs, HDFC Bank offers Business Growth Loan for Traders.
You need to provide the following documents to be eligible for a business loan:
- Identity Proof ( for both company and individual)
- Address Proof (Voter ID, Passport or Driving License)
- Last six months bank statement.
- Last two years of income documents.
- Proof of continuation (ITR, Trade License, Sales Tax Certificate)
Stock traders Get Personal loan
HDFC Business Loan for Traders Documents Required– In general, only seasoned investors with well-planned strategies would be able to reap the full benefits of taking out a loan for equity day-trading. Here’s a quick round up of the potential benefits as well as risks involved in financing equity day-trading through personal or trade loans.
MSME loan available for traders
HDFC Business Loan for Traders Documents Required– Yes, MSME loans for traders are available in India; many lenders offer credit services to traders. They play a vital role in the production, selling, and distribution of products.