Ministry of Communication, Department of Posts, Government of India has come up with employment opportunities for children of Odisha. Total 30,041 Vacancies are available which both male and female applicants from all districts of Odisha can apply. The minimum educational qualification will be 10th pass only. Age limit 18 to 40 years and Selection Process for Merit Basis (No Examination). Read till the end for complete information.
Gramin Dak Sevak ( GDS ) Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility
- Organization Name : Ministry of Communication, Department of Posts, Government of India
- Gender : Both Male & Female
- Total Posts : 30,041 Vacancies
Application Last Date : 24 August 2023
- Age Limit : 18 – 40 Years
Selection Process : Merit Basis ( No Exam
Post Name :
1. Branch Post Master ( BPM )
2. Assistant Branch Post Master ( ABPM )
3. Dak Sevak
Educational Qualifications :
The Candidate must have completed for 10th Standard Examination with Mathematics and English subject.
- Knowledge of Local Language
- Knowledge of Computer
- Knowledge of Cycling
Salary Details :
1. BPM : 12,000 /- to 29,380 /- Per Month
2. ABPM / Dak Sevak : 10,000 /- to 24,470 /- Per Month.
♻️Notification – PDF NOW
♻️Official Website – https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/
♻️Apply Form – APPLY FROM
♻️Join Group – JOIN HERE