E Sharam Card New List 2022: Ministry of Labour & Employment India has started a new portal named e-SHRAM Portal for the welfare of Workers. Candidates who register for E Shram will get a Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card.
Through the CSC NDUW EShram Card Online registration Online UP Bihar, MP & karnataka, aspirants can get jobs in Future. Ministry of Labour and Employment has launch e Shram portal to Collect Data of Worker in un-organized Sectors and NDUW Database will be used to start new Policies, Create more jobs in Future and launch new Schemes for Workers.
You can check the complete details of E Shram Portal 2021 Official Website, benefits, Documents Required, CSC Login, Who can Apply for eShram Portal Online and e Shram Card Status from the below section, e shram gov in, e shram card download, e shram gov in, e shram login .
- E Shram Card Registration 2022 – E Shram Card Online Application 2022?
- What is e-Shram Yojana?
- E Sharam Card New List 2022 Highlights
- What is NDUW? , what is the e-Shram card
- Benefits and Features of E Sharam Card New List 2022
- Objectives of UAN Card Scheme
- Important Benefits of UAN Card
- e shram Required Documents | what documents are needed?
- E Shram Card Fees/Charges | Fee for e-Shramik Card
- Who Can Apply | Eligibility to Apply E Shram Card
- E Shram Card Registration 2021/22 Online Apply
- LABOUR CARD YOJANA DETAILS FAQ
E Shram Card Registration 2022 – E Shram Card Online Application 2022?
|rticle||E Shram Card Registration 2022|
|Authority||Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India|
|Registration Apply Start||26.08.2021|
|Registration Apply Mode||Online|
What is e-Shram Yojana?
E Sharam Card New List 2022 went up by the central government in real is a plan that will work to collect data of workers in every sector in the country, actually it’s a national database (National Database of Uncategorized Workers) which will Under this, complete information about the workers of the unorganized sector will be available. After getting registered under the eshram card scheme , the workers of the unorganized sector will be helped in the smooth operation of any scheme started by the central government ie the state government, which can give direct benefits to these people, so that the workers of the unorganized sector will get direct benefits. And you will get the benefits faster.
E Sharam Card New List 2022 Highlights
|scheme name||E Shram Yojana|
|started||by central government|
|Relevant departments||Ministry Of Labor And Employment|
|beneficiary||All unorganized sector workers of the country|
|the profit||Direct benefit of all government schemes after registration|
|Objective||Collecting database of workers in the unorganized sector at the national level|
|Application Type||through online/offline|
|plan launch year||2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is NDUW? , what is the e-Shram card
E Sharam Card New List 2022 The full name of NDUW is National Database of Uncategorized Workers , Ministry of Labor and Employment is preparing a national database of unorganized workers, under which eshram portal has been developed and UAN Card scheme has been launched.
Benefits and Features of E Sharam Card New List 2022
- The Shram Portal was launched on 26 August 2021 by Union Employment Minister Shri Bhupendra Yadav ji.
- ️ A database of about 476 crore unorganized sector workers of the country will be available on this portal, which can be used by the central government if needed.
- ️ All the registered workers of the country and from the organized sector will be given the benefit of all kinds of government benefits and government schemes, for which they will not need to be re-registered.
- ️ Under the e- shram scheme , the laborers and domestic workers will be linked together and work will be done to develop them in every way.
- ️ E- shram card of all the registered workers will be made on the e-shram portal , which will have a 12 digit unit number.
- E Shram Portal after being registered at labor unit number of the 12 points that e-labor card number will be provided will be added which will be valid throughout the country.
- ️ After the UAN card is made, all the workers will be distributed on the basis of their work and skills so that the government can easily provide them employment.
- NDUW Card to the central government based on the database of workers to launch official plans of different types and they will help to conduct.
Objectives of UAN Card Scheme
E Sharam Card New List 2022-The purpose of UAN Card Yojana is to collect the data of the workers of every unorganized sector of the state so that whenever the central government wants to make a plan, they already have the information of the concerned laborer so that they can make the plan easily and benefit from it in the unorganized sector. easy access to workers.
Important Benefits of UAN Card
E Sharam Card New List 2022-The benefits of the UAN card can be many, but we understand one of these important benefits from the example, as you all saw that due to the coronavirus pandemic , unemployment in the country has become such that people start falling prey to starvation, so the central government The Corona Financial Assistance Scheme was started to provide financial help, under which unemployed and migrant laborers were asked to register, many laborers registered and they also got the amount of coronavirus assistance . But there were many such laborers who could not reach this information for some reason or they could not get themselves registered in Coronavirus Aid for some reason, then they were given Coronavirus Aid.Couldn’t get the benefit. If such a situation ever comes, then using your registered data with the Central Government, which you have given to the Central Government by registering the E-Shram Yojana, the Central Government or the State Government will be able to send the amount directly to you and at the time of need, you will be able to do any kind of registration. will not be required.
e shram Required Documents | what documents are needed?
- Permanent Address
- Educational qualification Details
- Skill and Experience details
- Family Members Details
- Aadhaar Number
- Must have A valid Mobile number linked with Aadhar Card.
- Any Bank Account Number
- IFSC code
- Adhaar Card
E Shram Card Fees/Charges | Fee for e-Shramik Card
E Sharam Card New List 2022-There are no fees required for the e-registration for the e-shram card. 0/- for registration of e-shram card for all Indians.
Who Can Apply | Eligibility to Apply E Shram Card
E Sharam Card New List 2022-Any worker/laborer who is a citizen of India fulfilling the following criteria can apply for the E-Shram Card.
- Worker age should be between 15-59 years
- Worker should not be an income tax payer
- Worker should not be a member of EPFO or ESIC
E Shram Card Registration 2021/22 Online Apply
E Sharam Card New List 2022-The Government of India has launched a new scheme named the E-SHRAM Portal Scheme for the welfare of Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers. e-SHRAM Portal has launched by Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi. The Labor and Employment Ministry of India has started E-SHRAM Portal to track and collect all information and data about labourers and workers of the unorganized sector. Collected data will be used to launch new schemes, make new policies, create more job opportunities for Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers. Ministry of Labour & Employment will provide the Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card for Who applies for the eShram Portal. Candidates who want to apply for E-Shram portal Registration can apply for CSC Seva Kendra. Candidates can also make self-registration on e-SHRAM Portal using a mobile number linked with Aadhar Card .
How to log in online in E Shram Portal?
- ✔️ To log in to this E Shramik portal, you have to first go to the official website.
Whose link is – register.eshram.gov.in.
- ✔️ After that on the home page, you have to select the option of ‘Self Registration‘.
- ✔️ After selecting the next page will open.
- ✔️ In that, you have to enter your mobile number which is linked with an Aadhar card.
- ✔️ After that, you have to fill in the captcha code.
- ✔️ After filing, you have to select the option of YES / NO for EPFO and ESIC.
- ✔️ Then you have to click on ‘Send OTP‘.
- ✔️ Now you will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP in the asked Section
- ✔️ Now you will be asked to enter your Aadhar Card number and Accept the terms and conditions and Click on the Submit button
- ✔️ The application form will open in front of you, you have to fill it.
- ✔️ Then after filling all the documents also have to be uploaded.
- ✔️ After making it click on submit and take the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- ✔️ After this, your registration will be completed on E Shramik Portal
ShramCard Registration Eligibility Criteria
- ✔️ Age should be between 16-59 years
- ✔️ Should not be a member of EPFO or ESIC
- ✔️ Should not be an income tax payer
- ✔️ Must be working in the unorganized sector
No fee will be charged for applying for this. But if you come after updating any kind of data in UAN card, then you will have to pay ₹ 20.
Documents Required for E Shram Card
- ✔️ Aadhar Card
- ✔️ Bank Passbook
- ✔️ Electricity Bill/Ration card
- ✔️ Active Mobile Number
How to do E Shram Card Registration
- ✔️ To apply eshram card online , first you have to go to the official website
- ✔️ There you have to click on register on e-Shram link
- ✔️ After that you will get the self registration page open
- ✔️ Here you have to send the OTP by entering the registered mobile number in the Aadhar card.
- ✔️ After that the dashboard of registration will open in front of you.
- ✔️ Here you have to fill all the details correctly and submit it like in the last, after that you will complete the e labor card online application eshram card download
|Stakeholders of e-Shram Portal✔️ ministry of labor and employment✔️ ministry of electronics and information technology✔️ National Informatics Center✔️ State/UT Govt.✔️ Line Ministries/Department of Central Government✔️ Workers Facilitation Center and Field Operator✔️ Unorganized workers and their families✔️ UIDAI✔️ NPCI✔️ ESIC✔️ EPFO✔️ CSC – SPV✔️ Department of Post through Post Office✔️ private sector partner|
|Benefits and Features of e-Shram Portal✔️ E Shram Portal has been launched by Union Employment Minister Bhupendra Yadav.✔️ National database of 38 crore unorganized sector workers will be prepared through e-shram portal .✔️ This database will be seeded from Aadhaar.✔️ Through this portal, laborers, street vendors and domestic workers will be linked together.✔️ The name, address, educational qualification, type of skill, family related information etc. will be entered on the portal.✔️ Various facilities will be provided to the workers through the e-shram portal.✔️ 12 digit record will be provided to all the registered workers which will be valid across the country.✔️ Through this card, the benefits of many schemes will also be provided to the workers.✔️ Through this card, the workers will be divided on the basis of their work, which will help them in providing employment.✔️ Through the database, the government will also get help in launching and operating various schemes for the workers.✔️ This portal will be operated by the Ministry of Labor and Employment. e shram card downloadVarious Schemes Under E-Shram PortalSocial Security Welfare Scheme✔️ Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana- Through this scheme, a minimum pension of ₹ 3000 is provided to the beneficiary after the age of 60 years. If the beneficiary dies then 50% of the pension share is provided to the spouse of the beneficiary. To get the benefit of this scheme, the beneficiary will have to pay the premium which will be between ₹ 55 to ₹ 200. 50% of the premium amount will be deposited by the beneficiary and 50% will be deposited by the Central Government.✔️ National Pension Scheme for Shopkeepers, Traders and Self Employed Person – Under this scheme a minimum pension of ₹ 3000 is provided to the beneficiary after the age of 60 years. To get the benefit of this scheme, the beneficiary has to pay a premium of ₹ 55 to ₹ 200. 50% of the premium amount is deposited by the beneficiary and 50% is borne by the central government.✔️ Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana- This scheme is implemented by the Department of Financial Services. The benefit of this scheme is provided by the bank. On the death of the beneficiary due to any reason, ₹ 200000 is provided to the beneficiary’s nominee under this scheme. e shram card download✔️ Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana- Under this scheme, if the beneficiary dies due to an accident or the beneficiary becomes completely disabled, then an amount of ₹ 200000 is provided, if the beneficiary is not completely disabled then ₹ 100000. Financial assistance is provided.✔️ Atal Pension Yojana- Under this scheme, a pension of ₹ 1000 to ₹ 5000 is provided to the beneficiary. A lump sum amount of pension is also provided under this scheme to the beneficiary’s spouse after the death of the beneficiary. e shram card download✔️ PDS- Through this scheme 35 kg rice or wheat is provided to the beneficiary per month. 15 kg of food items are provided to the family living above poverty line.✔️ Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Gramin- Through this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 1.2 lakh is provided in plain area and Rs 1.3 lakh in hilly area for the construction of house.✔️ National Social Assistant Program- This is a pension scheme. Through this plan, a premium of 300 to ₹ 500 has to be paid per month. Under this scheme, a pension of ₹ 1000 to ₹ 3000 is provided. e shram login ✔️ Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana- Through this scheme health insurance up to ₹ 500000 is provided to every family without paying any premium.✔️ Health Insurance Scheme for Weavers- Health insurance is provided to the weaver through this scheme.✔️ National Safai Karamchari Finance and Development Corporation- Financial assistance is provided to the Safai Karamcharis through this scheme.✔️ Self Employment Scheme for Rehabilitation of Manual Scavengers- Through this scheme skill training will be provided to manual scavengers and their dependents free of cost. Apart from this, a stipend of ₹ 3000 will also be provided by the government|
e-Shram Card Benefits
E Sharam Card New List 2022-Indian Government has run many welfare schemes for unorganized sector workers and labourers. Many workers are missing the opportunity to get benefits of the scheme because of a lack of awareness. You can check the benefits of E Shram Portal Registration. eshram card, e shram gov in, eshram card download, e shram gov in, e shram login
- ✔️ Financial Support
- ✔️ Social Security Scheme Benefits
- ✔️ More Job Opportunity
- ✔️ Premium wave for 1 Year
- ✔️ Bhima Yojana Insurance Cover
- ✔️ Track Migrant Labourers workforce
- ✔️ Aadhar Card
- ✔️ Bank Passbook
- ✔️ Ration card
- ✔️ Electricity Bill
- ✔️ Mobile Number Linked with Aadhar Number, e shram login .
LABOUR CARD YOJANA DETAILS FAQ
What is the benefit of Labour card?
E Sharam Card New List 2022–Life Insurance Benefits for Free. Cardholder assistance in the event of death or injury in the event of a major accident or major accident. Free Health Insurance Benefit under PM Aysuhman Bharat Yojana, Biju Swathya Kalyan Yojana, and others. Assistance during Pregnancy and Delivery of Child, e shram login e shram card download
What is the e Shram card?
E Sharam Card New List 2022-The e-Shram portal, launched by the Ministry of Labour and Employment, will be used to create a national database of unorganised workers for “optimum realisation of their employability“, as per the government website. The Centre is giving out e-Shram cards to workers in the unorganised sector free of cost .
Who is eligible for Shram card?
E Sharam Card New List 2022 All registered unorganized workers in the age group of 18-60 are eligible for the scheme
e shram gov in.
If The Employee Is Not Paying Income Tax But Filing Returns, Is He Eligible For A UN Card?
E Sharam Card New List 2022-Yes, if you are not an income tax payer only you have filed your return then you can still be a beneficiary under this scheme.