California Lottery Winning Number Results :Founded in 1984, the California Lottery is the state’s official lottery operator. Part of its revenue goes toward California’s public education. Since it started operating, it has brought the state’s colleges, public schools, and other educational institutions more than $30.9 billion.
California Lottery Rules
California Lottery Winning Number Results :In order to participate in the California Lottery games, you must follow these rules:
- You have to be 18 or above;
- You must not tamper with the tickets;
- You have to buy the tickets from an official retailer in California.
California Lottery Tickets
California Lottery Winning Number Results :There are 23,000 authorized lottery retailers you can buy tickets from in California. By using the Where to Buy section, you can learn where to purchase tickets for specific games. Other than that, you can find the retailers who have previously sold winning tickets in the Lucky Retailer section.
Jackpot Powerball and Mega Millions’ tickets are valid for a year after the draw. The prizes that come from the rest of the games have to be claimed within 180 days.
Can I Buy CA Tickets Online?
California Lottery Winning Number Results No, the California Lottery does not sell tickets online. You will have to go to an authorized retailer to buy a ticket.
California Lottery Games and Drawing Schedule
California Lottery Winning Number Results -To play this jackpot game, you need to pick 5 numbers from 1 to 69, as well as one Power Number from 1 to 26. Each draw costs $2. The jackpot is progressive, which means it rises until it’s won.
Additionally, you can play the same numbers in consecutive draws if you check Advance Play. Drawings are held three times a week — on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday at 7:59pm PT.
California Lottery Winning Number Results-Just like Powerball, Mega Millions is a jackpot game. You can win millions of dollars by picking 5 numbers from 1 to 70 and a Mega number from 1 to 25. Each draw will cost you $2. You can play the same numbers in consecutive draws with Advance Play as well. The numbers are drawn twice a week — on Tuesdays and Fridays at 8pm PT.
California Lottery Winning Number Results-If you choose to play this California Lottery game, you could win a jackpot worth up to $25 million. You just need to pick 5 numbers between 1 and 47 and one Mega number between 1 and 27 on your lottery payslip. With Advance Play, you can use the same numbers for multiple draws and increase your chances of winning. Drawings take place every Wednesday and Saturday at 7:45pm PT.
California Lottery Winning Number Results-Believed to be California Lottery’s game with the best odds, Fantasy 5 offers you a chance to win as much as $314,000 every day. To play it, you’ll have to choose 5 numbers between 1 and 39. You can also use them multiple times, thanks to the Advance Play feature. Each draw will cost you a dollar. The more numbers you match from the 4 winning ball combinations, the more you will win. The drawings happen every day after the draw entry closes at 6:30pm.
California Lottery Winning Number Results-This game offers you a chance to win hundreds of dollars every day in a simple way. Just pick three numbers from 0 to 9. Also, don’t forget to choose the playstyle you prefer:
- Box — Here, you have to match the winning numbers regardless of their order;
- Straight — With Straight, you will need to match the winning numbers in the exact order;
- Straight/Box — If you opt for this style, you can win just by matching the numbers. However, the prizes will differ — if you match the numbers in the exact order, you get 1/2 of the Straight prize, and if you match them in any way, you get 1/2 of the Box prize.
California Lottery Winning Number Results-Each play costs $1, and the numbers are drawn every day at 1pm and 6:30pm PT.
California Lottery Winning Number Results-To play Daily 4, you will have to pick 4 numbers between 0 and 9. The rest of the rules are the same as Daily 3’s. Again, there are 3 playstyles (Straight, Box, and Straight/Box) available, and each play costs a dollar. Daily 4 draws happen every day at 6:30pm PT..
California Lottery Winning Number Results-Daily Derby is a virtual horse race that players can bet on. You need to pick three horses and the places you believe they’ll finish in — first, second, or third. You’ll also have to pick the time when you think the first horse will finish. By paying $2 per play, you can get a chance to win up to $236,000.
You can get different prizes depending on what you have guessed — the horses, their places, and the race time. The draws take place every day at 6:30pm PT.
California Lottery Winning Number Results-The California Lottery’s Hot Spot is another unique game. To play it, you’ll have to pick a spot on your playslip. Spots represent sets of numbers from 1 to 10 that you’d like to play per draw. Once you’ve chosen this, you can pick numbers from 1 to 80. The number of digits you pick here depends on the digit you’ve picked for your spot — these two should match.
You decide on the amount of money you’d like to pay per draw ($1–$5, $10, or $20). It’s possible to increase your winnings even further if you choose to play Bullseye. The numbers are drawn every 4 minutes, boosting the opportunities to win.
|Powerball||Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday||7:59pm|
|Mega Millions||Tuesday and Friday||8pm|
|Fantasy 5||Wednesday and Saturday||7:45pm|
|Daily 4||Daily||1pm. and 6:30pm.|
|Hot Spot||Daily||Every 4 minutes|
How to Claim a Lottery Prize in California
California Lottery Winning Number Results-How you can claim your prize depends on the amount you have won. You can get all prizes worth $599 or less at any authorized lottery retailer in the state. Prizes worth $600 or more can be claimed at the local Lottery District Office or by mail. To get your winnings, follow these steps:
- Sign your winning ticket to prove you are its true owner;
- Get the Winner Claim Form at a local Lottery District Office or lottery retail location near you. You can also download the form on the California Lottery official website;
- Fill in your form following the directions you can find on the California Lottery website;
- If you are submitting the claim in person, bring a currently valid ID (state ID card, passport, driver’s license, etc.);
- If you are mailing your claim, use certified mail. Send the original ticket, a filled-in claim form, and a Claim Authorization Receipt from a retailer to California Lottery, 730 North 10th Street, Sacramento, CA 95811;
- Save a copy of all these documents for your records as well.
California Lottery Winning Number Results-Different claim forms are required depending on the amount you’ve won. The procedure will also differ based on whether you’ve played for a Second Chance prize and whether you are a part of a group win.
Notable Winners of California Lotteries
California Lottery Winning Number Results-The California Lottery has had a number of lucky winners over the years. Here are some of them:
- Chris B. from Rancho Cucamonga, CA, won $10,000,000 playing Scratchers;
- Daniel E. from Brentwood, CA, landed a $2,390,000 jackpot playing Mega Millions;
- Nhat V. from Saugus, CA, got $2,000,000 richer by playing Scratchers;
- Christina B. from San Gabriel scored $15,000 playing Superlotto Plus 2 and Chance.
California Lottery Scratch-Off
California Lottery Winning Number Results-The California Lottery hosts an amazing selection of scratch-offs. With new games coming out every month, you’ll surely find something for yourself. It’s the easiest way to win money, and the website even offers players a quiz so that they can easily find the right scratcher game for them. Moreover, the prices vary from $1 to $30 per scratcher, while the top prizes start at $100. Some of them can reach a whooping $10,000,000.
Here’s a quick look at the scratchers available per price point:
|The Perfect Gift!||$500|
|Día de los Muertos||$1000|
|10X the Cash||$20,000|
|10X the Cash||$20,000|
|20X the Cash||$200,000|
|Road to Riches||$150,000|
|Power Shot Multiplier||$100,000|
|Joker’s Wild Poker||$75,000|
|Red Hot Crossword||$75,000|
|Let’s Play Poker||$75,000|
|50X the Cash||$1,000,000|
|Plu$ the Money!||$1,000,000|
|$50 or $100!||$100|
|100X the Cash||$5,000,000|
|Hit It Big||$5,000,000|
|California Black Premium||$5,000,000|
|Bonus Play Millions||$10,000,000|
California Lottery Second Chances
What is the Second Chance?
California Lottery Winning Number Results: The Second Chance games are drawings that allow you to get another shot at winning by putting your non-winning tickets to use. You just need to submit your tickets while bonus and promotional draws are taking place. Depending on your Second Chance game of choice, you can win prizes worth up to $100,000.
How Does the Second Chance Work for the CA Lottery?
California Lottery Winning Number Results :You can play the Second Chance games for SuperLotto Plus, Scratchers, and Fantasy 5 at the California Lottery. All you have to do to participate is enter the code from your non-winning ticket online. You can do this by scanning your ticket with your mobile app or by entering it manually once you’ve logged in to your lottery account. The system will automatically include you in current draws. These take place every week, and you can submit up to 500 codes every month. [/text]
Information on the California Lottery
California Lottery Office
California Lottery Winning Number Results :California Lottery has its headquarters located at 700 North 10th St., Sacramento, CA 95811. It also has nine different district offices:
- Milpitas — 900 Hanson Court Milpitas, CA 95035;
- Sacramento — 4106 East Commerce Way, Sacramento, CA 95834;
- Richmond — 618 South 8th Street, Suite 300A, Richmond, CA 94804;
- Fresno — 7620 North Del Mar Avenue, Fresno, CA 93711;
- Chatsworth — 9710 Topanga Canyon Blvd., Chatsworth, CA 91311;
- Rancho Cucamonga — 11138 Elm Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730;
- Santa Fe Springs — 9807 Bell Ranch Drive, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670;
- Costa Mesa — 235 Baker Street East, Costa Mesa, CA 92626;
- San Diego — 5656 Ruffin Road, San Diego, CA 92123.
California Lottery Customer Support
If you have any questions, you can contact the Lottery’s Customer Service from Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., using these numbers:
- 1-800-LOTTERY (1-800-568-8379)
You can also contact the agents by filling in this page on the website.
California Lottery Social Accounts
California Lottery Winning Number Results :To get regular updates and keep up with the California Lottery news, you can follow these social media accounts:
California Lottery Apps and Technology
California Lottery Winning Number Results :You can access the California Lottery while on the go via a mobile app available for both iOS and Android devices. It’s easy to download the app — you just need to click or tap on Download Our App Now. You can find this button at the bottom of every page on the California Lottery official website.
The California Lottery App has the following key features:
- Scanner for your tickets that will tell you if you have won and, if so, how much;
- Code scanner, which enables you to enter the Second Chance games;
- Games’ winning numbers and jackpot amounts ;
- Latest Hot Spot’s results;
- Latest Second Chance results and winners;
- Locations of retailers near you.
California Tax Information
California Lottery Winning Number Results :California is one of the few states that doesn’t impose taxes on lottery winnings. Still, the state may take some local personal income taxes from you, depending on your overall financial situation.
Your winnings are subject to federal taxes, though. These depend on your resident status, and they also change from time to time. It is best to get more information on your particular situation from a tax adviser.