Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2022 | Odisha Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana | Odisha BPGY | BPGY Beneficiary List Download PDF | www.rhodisha.gov.in | www.odishapanchayat.gov.in | List | Kendrapara | Mayurbhanj | How to Check HelpLine | ବିଜୁ ପାକ୍କା ଘର ଯୋଜନା .
- Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2022
- What is Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana?
- Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana List 2022
- Objectives of ବିଜୁ ପାକ୍କା ଘର ଯୋଜନା
- Who are the beneficiaries of BPGY?
- Funding Pattern of Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme
- How to apply for Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana?
- Beneficiary Log in @rhodisha.gov.in
- BPGY ODISHA 2022 FAQ
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2022
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2022 Launched by Odisha Government under the governance of Naveen Patnaik, Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is an initiative to help people living in Kutcha houses construct Pucca houses. Under the BPGY housing scheme, financial assistance is given to the selected beneficiaries.
To implement the scheme, Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department oversees the functioning and administrative work. If you wish to apply for Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana, read the article below to gather all the related information on the scheme.
Here, in this article, we have included the major objectives, benefits, and implementation process of the BPGY. Check the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Beneficiary List below.
What is Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana?
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2022 The scheme offers to help the people severely affected by natural (flood, earthquake, cyclone, etc. ) or man-made (fire, communal violence, etc. ) calamities. The scheme runs under Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department, Government of Odisha.
It aims to raise and upgrade the living standards of the rural residents of the state. For the purpose of effective implementation, the government uses an online portal called AwaasSoft. A total of 2791452 houses have been built across the state until now.
Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana List 2022
|Article Category||Odisha Govt. Scheme|
|Name of the Scheme||Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Scheme|
ବିଜୁ ପାକ୍କା ଘର ଯୋଜନା
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Department||Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department|
|Objective||To raise the living standards of the rural households of the state|
|Beneficiaries||People living in rural Kutcha houses|
|Benefits||Monetary benefits for constructing Pakka houses|
Objectives of ବିଜୁ ପାକ୍କା ଘର ଯୋଜନା
The main objective of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the rural residents of the state to build Pakka houses. Ones living in Kutcha houses will benefit from the scheme, ensuring a safe and secure life. Also, this will help the beneficiaries to upgrade and enhance their living standards.
Benefits and Features of BPGY
- The beneficiaries will be able to construct their own Pakka houses with help from the government.
- There will absolutely no involvement of any contractor in the construction and development of the houses.
- The sanction of the dwelling unit will be in the name of the female head of the family.
- The house must be constructed on at least a carpet area of 25 square meters. Furthermore, it must include a hygienic cooking space.
- The material used for the construction purposes of the roof must be of RCC (Reinforced Cement Concrete). If other, it must be approved by Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department, Government of Odisha.
- Under this scheme, the allocated funds will be directly transferred to the selected beneficiaries’ accounts through the PFMS (Public Financial Management System).
Who are the beneficiaries of BPGY?
- People affected by some natural or human-made calamity, such as fire, flood, cyclone, earthquake, communal violence, etc.
- Beneficiaries of ST and other Forest Dwellers, recognized under The Forest Dwellers Act, 2006.
- Rehabilitation of victims of rivers/sea inundation.
- Those who have suffered from an occupational disease, for example, silicosis, asbestos, or overuse of pesticides, etc.
- Extremely poor, deprived and deserving households who were not selected under Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana (Gramin).
- Registered Kutcha houses under SECC 2011.
- A district-level committee (DLC) will be formed and fixed by P.R. and D.W. Department for implementing the BPGY.
- The committee will comprise of the following members.
- District Collector
- Lok Sabha members of the District, that is MPs.
- MLAs of the District
- President of Zilla Parishad
- PD, DRDA-cum-EO, ZP
- The above-mentioned members of DLC will select the names of beneficiaries of Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana.
- The DLC will forward the list to the District Collector.
- Now, the District Collector will interact with BDO regarding the list.
- If the District Level Committee is not able to approve the list and provide the same to District Collector within the stipulated time, the District Collector will forward the list available with him to the BDO.
- A final list on the basis of the surveys and data available will be prepared. The officials will publish the same list at the concerned Gram Panchayat or Block Headquarters.
- The officials will also release the list on the DRDA official website and Odisha Rural Housing official portal.
Funding Pattern of Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2022 The total cost of the project is Rs. 1.3 lacs for the non-IAP districts while Rs. 1.2 lacs for IAP districts. The funds are allocated and sanctioned under the supervision of BDO. The release of the timely funds is based on the house construction level.
|Installments||Work Status||Non-IAP Districts||IAP Districts|
|First Installment||On issuance of work order||Rs. 20,000||Rs. 20,000|
|Second Installment||On completion of the plinth||Rs. 35,000||Rs. 30,000|
|Third Installment||On completion of up to roof level||Rs. 45,000||Rs. 40,000|
|Fourth Installment||After complete construction of the house||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 30,000|
|–||–||Rs. 1,30,000||Rs. 1,20,000|
How to apply for Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana?
- Firstly, visit the official Rural Housing Odisha Portal.
- On the homepage, you will find the option of Application Form.
- Click on the Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana – Application Form.
- Fill in the form providing all the required information.
- To attach the supporting documents, upload them in the prescribed format.
- At last, click on the “Submit” button.
Beneficiary Log in @rhodisha.gov.in
Check the procedure below to do Beneficiary Login @rhodisha.gov.in.
Step 1:- First of all, visit the official website of rhodhisha.gov.in.
Step 2:- Click on the “ମୋ କେସ୍ ରେକର୍ଡ“, (My Case Record) tab present as highlighted in the image below. A new page will open.
Step 3:- Enter your registration number in the prescribed format. Click on the option of “Search”.
Step 4:- Login by entering your password and captcha code in the space provided. Click on “Log In”
Step 5:- A new page will open, comprising all your details on the screen.
BPGY ODISHA 2022 FAQ
What do you mean by BPGY?
BPGY stands for Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana. It is a rural housing scheme to help the beneficiaries build Pakka houses with the help of the Odisha Government.
What is the unit cost for Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana?
Under BPGY, Rs. 1,30,000 and Rs. 1,20,000 will be allocated to each beneficiary in non-IAP district and IAP district respectively.
How did Odisha’s Government scheme Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana benefit the people?
Odisha Government will provide financial support to all the selected beneficiaries to construct their pakka houses and raise their standards of living.
What is the aim of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana?
The aim of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is to help the poor people living in Kutcha houses to build their own Pucca house with the government’s help.