Bhulekh Odisha are a recent fad in India. Presently, the Odisha government has presented an online Odisha Land Record framework through which residents can check their territory in Odisha. Today we will share significant data about Bhulekh Odisha Land Records through which you can check Bhulekh Odisha Map. In this article, we will share the detail of the Odisha Land Record Map announced by the concerned specialists of the Government of Odisha. We will likewise share the online interaction to check your territory and furthermore, we will share the online cycle to see the guide of Odisha state.
- Bhulekh Odisha Land Record Map
- Odisha Bhulekh Naksha
- Application Fee
- Odisha Land Records online
- How check status land record(bhulekh) in Odisha
- Bhunaksha Portal Odisha Portal
- Odisha Bhulekh App Download
- Odisha Bhulekha FAQ
Bhulekh Odisha Land Record Map
This Bhulekh Odisha Portal was as of late created by the public authority to help the residents of the state to check the land across the province of Odisha. Additionally, the public authority began this help as residents needed to visit the concerned specialists each an ideal opportunity to check their territory in the province of Odisha and round out an application to check their property. Through this strategy for checking land records on the Bhulekh Odisha Portal, residents can check their ROR archives. All residents of the state would now be able to have a guide perspective on their territory.
Odisha Bhulekh Naksha
This Bhulekh website was launched recently by the Odisha government to help natives in keeping the record of their land online. This service has been started by the government as every time when people need to check their land, they need to visit the concerned authority, and every time different applications need to fill for this process. But now things have changed with this scheme. Through this online tracking of land records, the citizens can check their ROR documents. The citizens can easily check the map and can keep a keen record of their land and for that, they need not visit any authority or anyone. Everything is available online now.
Odisha Bhulekh ROR Documents
These are actually the documents that show the real owner’s name of the land. If you want to purchase or sell any land, these documents are a must. These documents include essential information regarding your land like its history, landholders, cost of the land, and so on. These documents also show the agricultural aspect of the land.
If you are applying for ROR document then you have to give the following fee to the concerned authorities:-
|Government fees and User costs||Rs.30/-|
|Service Charges of the kiosk Operator||Rs.8/-|
|Certificate Output Charges||Rs.10/-|
Bhulekh Odisha State Statistics
|No. of Districts||30|
|No. of Tehsil||317|
|No. of RI circles||2410|
|Total No. of villages||51701|
|No. of Khatiyans||16316250|
|No. of Plots||56173793|
|No. of Tenants||34452809|
Odisha Land Records online
Bhulekh Orissa Application Form
If you are interested in applying for ROR documents, then you need to give the following amount to the concerned officials:-
- Government fee: – Rs- 30/-
- Service Charges: – Rs. 8/-
- Printing Charges: – Rs 10/-
- Scanning Charges: – Rs. 5/-
- Certificate Output Charges: – Rs. 10/-
Features of Bhulekh Odisha
- Bhulekh Odisha is an online land-keeping website.
- With this website, the residents of Odisha can check their land records online.
- This Bhulekh Odisha website has been developed by the government of Odisha.
- With this online portal, now residents of Odisha need not visit the government officials in order to check their lands.
- From the comfort of their homes, individuals can check their land records.
- This portal also allows people to check the map view of their land.
- All important details can be checked on this portal.
- The agriculture aspect of your land is also available on this website.
|Portal||Odisha Bhunaksha Portal|
|Department||Revenue & Disaster Management Department|
|Check online||Odisha Bhulekh Plot details|
|Receptors||Residents of Odisha|
|Objective||keeping an online record of lands.|
|Under||State Government of Odisha|
|Category||Land information Portal|
How check status land record(bhulekh) in Odisha
If you want to check your ROR documents then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Bhulekh Orissa. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option for Select Location for ROR. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to select your district, tehsil, village and RI circle. Now three options will open in front of you:
- Select one of the options as per your requirement and fill the relevant information in the box provided.
- After filling all the information, click on the link of ROR front page or ROR back page as per your requirement.
- ROR will open on your computer screen as soon as you click on the link. You can also print it out.
Procedure to Orissa Bhu Naksha/Map
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Bhulekh Odisha, after which the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of this website, you have to click on the option of Map View, after which a new home page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to select your district, and now click on submit option.
- As soon as you click on the submit option, all the information related to Odisha Bhu Naksha / Map will be opened in front of you.
Importance of Odisha Land Record Keeping
- With the advent of this portal, the common man has got access to the land records.
- Now the farmer can get information related to the type, area, and ownership of the land sitting at home.
- In the purchase or sale of land, fraud can be avoided by checking the ownership of land with the help of the land records portal.
- You can get a loan against the land from the bank by getting Bhu Naksha, Odisha land records online through this portal.
- Along with this, you can easily get land records in civil litigation and mutual disputes.
Important Aspects of Keeping Land Record
- Land records can be used as evidence for any legal purpose or for civil litigation.
- The ownership of the land can be verified with the land records.
- Land records are also used for the sale of land.
- It is very easy to maintain a personal record of your property with Land Records.
- Land records can also be shown for taking loans against the land.
- Land records are required for the distribution of land.
- The bank account can be opened with the help of this record
- Land records also help in verifying your land title.
- First of all, visit the official website of Odisha land records. Then, the home page will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the departmental user login. After this, a new page will be open in front of you.
- In this page you have to select your district and state, you have to enter your user id, password and captcha code.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the login.
- After you click on the login button, you will be departmental login.
Procedure to Get Tahsil Info
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of bhulekh odisha. Then, the home page will appear in front of you.
- On this Home page, you have to click on the Tehsil Info link. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- In this page, you have to select your district and tahsil and click on go button.
- After you click, information related to tehsil will open in front of you.
Download Odisha Bhulekh Mobile App
- First of all, you have to open Google Play Store on your mobile phone. Then, you have to enter Odisha bhulekh in the search box.
- After that, a list will be shown in front of you. After this, you have to click on the top result and click on the Install Button.
- As soon as you click on the install button, the Odisha Bhulekh App will be downloaded from your mobile phone.
Bhunaksha Portal Odisha Portal
Analyzing the authenticity of ROR documents:-
If you want to check the ROR documents, then you need to follow some simple yet effective steps:-
- First visit the official website of the Odisha government.
- Then click on the option select location for ROR
- Select your district, tehsil, village, and RI circle.
- Then three options will be there on your screen like Khatiyan, in this option, you need to select khatiyan from the list given there,
- After that, there will be plot number option; there you need to select the plot number from the list.
- Then comes the option tenant, there you need to select the tenant names.
- After this, click on the ROR front page or back whatever page you need.
- Finally your ROR documents will be there on the screen.
- You can take the print of them for future reference.
Process for Bhulekh Odisha Map:-
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the map view
- The map will be there on the screen
- Select your district
- Click the submit button
- Select the plot number
- The information of the plot will be there on the screen.
Important features of land record keeping:
- The verification of land ownership will become easy with this online portal.
- One can keep the land record as proof for any legal purpose or something.
- If you want to sale your land, then records are mandatory.
- Land records are needed for the partition of lands.
- For bank account opening, these records will be helpful.
- One can apply for a loan with these records.
- Verification of the title of the land will become easy with this online portal.
- Land ownership can be verified with the help of these records.
- You can keep a keen record of your property with these land records.
How to get tehsil information?
- Firstly, visit the official website of Bhulekh Odisha.
- Now you need to click on the tehsil link.
- This click will redirect you to another website.
- Here you need to select your district and tehsil.
- Now click on the go option.
- Your tehsil information will be there on your screen.
Odisha Bhulekh App Download
Orissa Bhunaksha App Download
How to download bhulekh Orissa app online?
- First of all, you need to go to the Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- Now in the search box, you need to enter the word Odisha Bhulekh.
- A huge list will be there on the screen.
- From this list, you have to click on the Odisha Bhulekh
- Now click on the install button.
- Odisha Bhulekh app will be downloaded on your smartphone.
So, this is all about Odisha Bhulekh online portal. The government has done a very well step for residents. This way from the ease of their homes, individuals can keep a record of their lands. They can anytime check the map view and agriculture aspect of their land. This is truly a nice scheme for Odisha residents. This portal will save a lot of time and effort as everything can be seen online. The Odisha natives need not visit the concerned officials every time they want to see their land and need not do any paperwork as well.
Odisha Bhulekha FAQ
How to apply for Bhulekh Odisha land record offline ?
To apply for Bhulekh Odisha land record offline, you have to visit the nearest district revenue office and submit a written application, along with a duly filled ROR application form. Also attach supporting identity, address proof documents, as required, and submit your application form at the office. Following this, the official will issue you an acknowledgement receipt. Now, a verification process will be initiated, after which a certified copy of your record of land rights will be issued by Bhulekh Odisha office.
How to download land records on Odisha Bhulekh website?
To download land records on Bhulekh Odisha website, click on ‘RoR Back Page’ and ‘RoR Front Page’ after the land records become visible. This has to be done using the process explained above. Now, click on ‘Print’ and save the file as a PDF.
How to view tahasil information on Bhulekh Odisha website?
On the homepage, click on ‘Tahasil Info’ on the top of the page. You will now be redirected to the ‘Tahasil Web Information’ page. Here, you will be asked to select your district and tahasil. Hit the ‘Go’ button and you will be redirected to the page of the selected tahasil.
Bhunaksha Odisha: How to check maps on Bhulekh Orissa?
To view maps of land in Odisha, go to the official web portal and click on the ‘View Map’ option on the top of the page. A new page of Bhu Naksha Odisha would now appear on your screen, where you will be asked to select your district.
Can I check all my plot details on the Bhulekh Odisha website?
Yes, you can check all the plot details at RoR Back Page on the Bhulekh Odisha website.